The Waluigi PSA. Finally Released!

Started by MKHT, April 15, 2013, 01:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

April 23, 2014, 02:56:31 AM #930 Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:15:11 AM by marioking64DS
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 23, 2014, 01:05:34 AM


Summer you say... well then, I got until December then.





There's always the possibility of testing Waluigi. Don't know how high that possibility is, but it's something to hope for!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I think it's about time I start removing recent off topic posts.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Heh, you'll be at it for hours. :P

Anyway, despite my dislike for Waluigi, I'm actually excited to try the moveset out. I want to see the work that went into it, the detail, the stunning attention to it, etc. :)

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 23, 2014, 04:53:05 PM
I think it's about time I start removing recent off topic posts.
You can do that? Oops, i guess you're gonna have to delete this one too...
Well, just wanted to say keep up the good work, MK64. I can't wait too see what other characters you're making.

KJP I didn't think walurambo would be off topic, I just asked if walurambo could be a new alt for waluigi.

Quote from: BlazingFury on April 23, 2014, 05:50:44 PM
KJP I didn't think walurambo would be off topic, I just asked if walurambo could be a new alt for waluigi.
That's not the point. You already asked it before. Then the off topic emerged. You will see in due time if we do or not.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 23, 2014, 06:50:15 PM
That's not the point. You already asked it before. Then the off topic emerged. You will see in due time if we do or not.

My bad I should have been patient I did not get a response from mk or you until now

Quote from: BlazingFury on April 23, 2014, 07:37:30 PM
My bad I should have been patient I did not get a response from mk or you until now
Well, back into the WAAAH, KJP, MK64DS is working on the Final Smash and the Turbo Waluigi?

The Final Smash is likely the final thing that will be done.

As for the Turbo Mode stuff, you don't need to do any coding for it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 23, 2014, 08:17:15 PM
The Final Smash is likely the final thing that will be done.

As for the Turbo Mode stuff, you don't need to do any coding for it.
So the only thing that is lefy is to polish some animations and finish the FS? :0

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 23, 2014, 08:20:57 PMSo the only thing that is lefy is to polish some animations and finish the FS? :0
Just about.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm Excited for this PSA to be complete and the model to be finished I hope this PSA and Model won't cause any non brawl matches to freeze like the Waluigi over Diddy Kong I have right now on my SD card

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 23, 2014, 08:56:02 PM
Just about.
Marvelous, But tell me, really MK made the Waluigi model from scratch? because it's very good, it is a very good model, it really fits Brawl, that reminds me that someone made a petition for Waluigi to be in PM, i wonder if the PMBR team is going to add him if the petition gets far :/

Quote from: JesucristoCROW on April 24, 2014, 02:44:11 PM
Marvelous, But tell me, really MK made the Waluigi model from scratch?

Yes, yes I did, the textures too