Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Sure thing. I'll send everything over some time tomorrow. If not then, then definitely on Thursday.

Worst case scenario, Friday. Literally doing nothing all day.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


My thread wasn't ever really popular lol.

I just did my own thing, kinda like Mortimer.

Except I was much worse than he was when he started out. IDK why more people aren't interested in what he does. That man knows more coding than some of the PMDT, I swear.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

being popular is not an easy thing to do, but its pretty more relaxed like this
yeah, mortimer's coding skills are pretty awesome, I am surprised he hasnt signed in with PMBR yet since they usually gets the best people with them

Yaaay for last college class ending at 10 and getting home at 11!!!!1!!!one *dies*

Freaking exhausted. I'll try to shoot the files over tomorrow morning, Tabuu. If not, tomorrow afternoon. If not, then Friday.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quick question: There are 2 different types of Ganondorf in the files: one with a sword and another without. Which one would you suggest using?

There's a Ganondorf with a sword? I don't remember that...

Uh... I'll rig a new version with a sword. It shouldn't interfere with the bone count for PSA stuff, so don't worry about it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Who wants to test Chrom?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes Please
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

February 05, 2015, 12:33:24 AM #1165 Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:34:34 AM by Mr.ryuzaki L
I'd like to test

Allow me to test and give you das input thy requires to make this of the utmost quality.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Sent PMs to Mr. RL and UXW




So...

Just found out that the Chrom PSA's MotionETC is at least 4000 kb.

That's way too big.

It puts Ridley to shame.

I'm working on making it smaller, but idk how much I can do while keeping the integrity of the animations.




Link updated. Go get it


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I shall test these files tommorow, i just got back from doing some heavy housework. I've got all day tommorow, so i'll see if the final smash works, and if the PSA has imbalanced/suggestions.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

No rush.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.