Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

hitbox.tv/drogoth

I might move it to another streaming provider like picarto.



I'm streaming right now




Stream's done


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[censored], i missed it. Any chance of uploading it to YouTube or some other site?

Too much effort for very little gain lol

I'll probably stream at like 2 on Monday. If not I'll stream from 10-12 and then 2-3 est


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Stream is on right now off because of difficulties.
I'll see if I cna stream in a bit


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Update for whoever cares:

1. Chrom's been on the backburner for a while. Have been working on Smash3 stuff, but I think I'm done with that for now. Might need me for some small adjustments, but nothing major.

2. Rigging a new model for Chrom. Yeah, it sucks.

3. STILL need to put in the Air FS. Everything else is pretty much ready. Wish I had a better laptop so I could record a trailer.

4. OoT Ganondorf is still alive... Kinda...

5. I have about 3-6 (not including OoT Ganondorf and Chrom) Projects still left before I retire.

6. IDK when I'll be streaming next. I'll keep you all posted about that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sounds quite eventfull.
What does Chrom need to be fixed up? he's a permanent part of my roster.

Also When do you plan on streaming next? cause i'm pretty free all weekend
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

March 21, 2015, 11:58:07 PM #1207 Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 12:00:16 AM by drogoth
Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 20, 2015, 11:17:33 PM
Sounds quite eventfull.
What does Chrom need to be fixed up? he's a permanent part of my roster.

Also When do you plan on streaming next? cause i'm pretty free all weekend

1. *eventful :V

2. His Air Final Smash, Side Special Transition onto the ground. Maybe changing an animation or two (not really likely). Also started rigging up his model. I'm about either half way done or somewhere less than that.

3. I'll try to stream tomorrow and Sunday. Probably won't be able to, but we'll see. Worst case scenario, I'll stream next week.




Streaming now




Stream is on hitbox.tv/drogoth



Stream is over...

So for anyone who's wondering what I accomplished on stream...

Wait animation (might revamp/redo):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Spin Attack:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc Animation 1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc Animation 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





IMPORTANT: I didn't edit the interpolation for any animations. I'll definitely edit them when I'm about to export them.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Damn, i was too late. But that last one is hilarious.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Yeah, it was a really sudden decision to start streaming.

I also figured out that Chrom's air FS will work fine as long as it doesn't have another part, so my idea for his air FS will work fine.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh! sounds pretty amazing. At least it won't be that much of a problem.
Also, do you plan on making this clone compliant? or a make a clone versioned? if not, it's not that hard to do.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

It already is. It doesn't use any GFX other than what's already in Ike's file (the entry thing)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, that explains why he isn't so, glitchy.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Think he has like one other glitch, animation swap, coding for two moves and then I just need to work in a trailer for him lol




I have good news and bad news:

1. Good news - Smash U Chrom is being worked on. I have a larger sample pool for balancing. So hopefully this will turn out to be a very nice mod.

2. Bad news - I absolutely have to push back the release for Chrom. Just found out that the boneset that was being used was edited and will crash. In other words, I'm better off making my own boneset and instead of just finishing the PSA, make it more of my own.

In other words: Quality Mod, but will need a lot more time.

I'm sorry for those that were getting hyped for his release (trust me, I was too). But these problems are just way too... complicated to ignore.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

well then every thing sounds good is there anything you want me to test