Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Mr.ryuzaki L on March 23, 2015, 09:52:32 PM
well then every thing sounds good is there anything you want me to test

Considering that you and UltraxWing were the only ones who actually tested it, I'll be sure to hit you up if you're still willing to when I get to that stage again.

I appreciate all the testing :)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This all sounds good. If you need any help with testing, you can ask me too.

Hey, don't leave me out of the action! I wanna test too.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Don't forget me and the testing!
Also, doth thou mind if i keep the older version of Chrom? the only reason why i ask, is because if i  ever release a BrawlEX package of my own, he's in there.

Also, a more quality hack? for a guy who wishes to retire defenitly wants to retire in style.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Dog on March 24, 2015, 12:45:59 AM
This all sounds good. If you need any help with testing, you can ask me too.

Who is this?

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on March 24, 2015, 01:00:01 AM
Hey, don't leave me out of the action! I wanna test too.

And who is that?

Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 24, 2015, 01:34:21 AM
Don't forget me and the testing!
Also, doth thou mind if i keep the older version of Chrom? the only reason why i ask, is because if i  ever release a BrawlEX package of my own, he's in there.

And who are you?

JK, I'll hit you all up when I need testers.

QuoteAlso, a more quality hack? for a guy who wishes to retire defenitly wants to retire in style.

I haven't released a single mod that has good quality. Every time i start, I always stop and work on something else lol. I want to finish one this time.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 24, 2015, 01:54:33 AM
And who are you?
Who am i!? Thou hath questioned my very existence! I have been lurking on Brawl's modding scene since the days of Iso burning. You doubt my existence. How dare you, i'm a lurking god. and i have finally made my self known!

nah all jokes aside, I can't wait, cause Chrom is a pretty fun Clone.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: Ultraxwing on March 24, 2015, 05:36:11 AM
Who am i!? Thou hath questioned my very existence! I have been lurking on Brawl's modding scene since the days of Iso burning. You doubt my existence. How dare you, i'm a lurking god. and i have finally made my self known!

nah all jokes aside, I can't wait, cause Chrom is a pretty fun Clone.

I can guarantee you that he'll be no clone.

We're not going to have Smash Bros 3: Attack of the Clones...

maybe...

Quote from: Draco on March 24, 2015, 03:28:38 PM
I can help too.

Of course. Least I can do with you sticking around my streams lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 24, 2015, 01:54:33 AM
Who is this?
I am Dog.
Uh... Yeah, i really have nothin' clever or witty to say here...

Well, i am just a another guy who casually plays vanilla Brawl and Project M.
But, i know my way around the game, and i can give good feedback based upon whatever is necessary.

Going to be streaming again.

www.hitbox.tv/drogoth is the link

See you guys! Or... whoever shows up lol

Post Merge: March 27, 2015, 09:34:29 PM

Stream is over!

Shoutout to HypnotizeOverdrive for sticking around even when the audio wasn't working for him... or everyone.

IDK what's up with that.

Only got two animations done, but dang it took forever to get set up lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I dunno what the heck was up with the sound but the animations look very promising. Really good work.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Damn. Why do i always miss the streams? Anyway, continue the good work.

I might stream in a bit


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do eeet
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Well, I gotta go out to get a shake for my older brother lol.

I'll stream when I come back.

Post Merge: March 28, 2015, 05:00:14 AM

It's a friday night.

Time to stream

"All Night Long"

Post Merge: March 28, 2015, 06:46:27 AM

Stream is over, yet again.

Thanks to everyone who showed up!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.