Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Always on vBrawl. Over Marth.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 29, 2014, 09:41:13 PM
Always on vBrawl. Over Marth.
Alright, just needed to make sure. Should be interesting though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really hope that the side special works, lol

I need to dig into Eldiran's Zero PSA to see how he did the transformation.

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 12:35:11 AM

Jesus Christ, I just got my mind blown.

There was SUCH an easier way to get Skyward Strike to work...

Going to throw up a quick poll seeing as Lyn is the obvious winner lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 29, 2014, 01:20:35 PM
Is this with the new FitIke.pac that I updated? He still doesn't grab ledges as he goes up? Welp, I've still got a few more ideas.

Noted

It's supposed to

Yeah, probably should. Otherwise he just ends up jumping back and hitting nothing.

He's not supposed to slide :P

The biggest change I saw was TransN moving 6 units forward as opposed to my 2 :P

I'll probably end up completely redoing the animation later on (probably after he's released).

Just need to figure out why he's not burying people.

Post Merge: January 29, 2014, 01:57:38 PM

Okay, just to make sure.

Hector's final DOES NOT BURY and sends the opponent into the air, correct?

Post Merge: January 29, 2014, 09:02:18 PM

Okay, I should need at least 20 more minutes of working on Roy's psa before he's done.

Who wants to test him when he's done?

About Side Special: Oops.

About up special: Nono, the problem is that he doesn't move upwards at all, it just looks like he does but the reality is that he doesn't. It's like he teleports upwards and then teleports to the same spot he was without even ascending a bit. If you use his up special below a ledge he won't move up the ledge either. Whether that's intentional or not, it's weird. I'm not saying fix it, just giving my two cents on it.

Edit: I'll test out Roy. Just count me in for all of your tests.

Quote from: Lito on January 30, 2014, 12:36:29 AM
About up special: Nono, the problem is that he doesn't move upwards at all, it just looks like he does but the reality is that he doesn't. It's like he teleports upwards and then teleports to the same spot he was without even ascending a bit. If you use his up special below a ledge he won't move up the ledge either. Whether that's intentional or not, it's weird. I'm not saying fix it, just giving my two cents on it.

That's... really odd. I've never had a problem with the TransN bone not correctly doing stuff. Maybe I'll try moving the HipN bone, instead. Definitely not intentional.

Quote
Edit: I'll test out Roy. Just count me in for all of your tests.

I'd prefer if you posted every time.

Easier for me to make sure that I sent out the file to the people who want to test it and not miss anyone.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 12:43:45 AM
That's... really odd. I've never had a problem with the TransN bone not correctly doing stuff. Maybe I'll try moving the HipN bone, instead. Definitely not intentional.

I'd prefer if you posted every time.

Easier for me to make sure that I sent out the file to the people who want to test it and not miss anyone.
Did you finish your work on Roy? Cause I already said I'd test him earlier. Just wondering.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As soon as I get results from the poll, I'll edit the PSA. At which point he'll be done and just need testing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 12:48:51 AM
As soon as I get results from the poll, I'll edit the PSA. At which point he'll be done and just need testing.
Wow, I'm the only one that voted so far? Huh.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The poll was set up almost five minutes ago lol

I don't expect many people to vote that fast, if at all.

If 1 Slash wins, then Roy's release might be delayed for like... an extra hour at most lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh I didn't know you put it up just now. Haha oops. Oh well, so far it's tied 1 to 1.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It'll probably take at least a week before all the votes are in.

I'll probably start working on Lyn at that time.

Then I have to re-rig the model for Sothe. Then start rigging up Volke and Sothe (as a Whisper). And THEN start working on the Jaffar PSA.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 01:06:13 AM
It'll probably take at least a week before all the votes are in.

I'll probably start working on Lyn at that time.

Then I have to re-rig the model for Sothe. Then start rigging up Volke and Sothe (as a Whisper). And THEN start working on the Jaffar PSA.
That is quite a lot you have on your plate. Sheesh.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thankfully, auto rig does most of the work for me. It's just the small pieces and bits that I have to fix.

And sometimes whole legs :P

When this poll is done, I'll have another poll up asking whether to have Lyn over Link or Marth.

And as much as it pains me to say it, I'll probably have to redo the PSA for Skyward Sword Link...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 30, 2014, 01:15:48 AM
And as much as it pains me to say it, I'll probably have to redo the PSA for Skyward Sword Link...
Is it cause of the way you found out how to redo the skyward strike?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 30, 2014, 01:26:30 AM
Is it cause of the way you found out how to redo the skyward strike?

Yeah

Whether or not the graphic will show up is a different question lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.