Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

I didn't mean to be a pain in the ass, just wanted to be accurate.
I wish I knew more about Crisis Core to comment on Genesis. D:


Nah, it's fine.

Finished rigging Zack completely and I started with Genesis. The wing is going to be a pain in the ass...

and I just realized that I rigged it to the wrong side...

damnit.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's some animations:

Wait1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack 11:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack12:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack13 and 14 are done (14 needs some revision)

I will have a preview of the first half of the Apocalypse Limit Break soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can't quite pinpoint the problem, but Attack12 looks odd.

Attack11 and the wait are fine though.
good luck for the rest.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 01, 2014, 12:56:54 AM
Can't quite pinpoint the problem, but Attack12 looks odd.

Attack11 and the wait are fine though.
good luck for the rest.

Yeah, I had the same feeling myself. I think it's something with the sword... not sure


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 12:19:58 AM
Here's some animations:

Wait1:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack 11:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack12:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack13 and 14 are done (14 needs some revision)

I will have a preview of the first half of the Apocalypse Limit Break soon.
I think the Attack11 comes from Pit... If it doesn't, then great job! Just the transition looks a bit fast... Or Brawlbox made it too fast...

Is attack12 a double attack? I mean... Does it hit twice? It looks like it...
And the combo seems interesting... With 4 hits...
Looking forward to see that Apocalypse Limit Break too! As the full moveset
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Attack 11 is Link's items swing I think.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I think it's the right arm itself. The angle he's swinging it at just looks off. Other than that nice work. His left leg in wait1 needs to be touched up a bit though.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 01:06:16 AM
I think the Attack11 comes from Pit... If it doesn't, then great job! Just the transition looks a bit fast... Or Brawlbox made it too fast...

Is attack12 a double attack? I mean... Does it hit twice? It looks like it...
And the combo seems interesting... With 4 hits...
Looking forward to see that Apocalypse Limit Break too! As the full moveset

Nope lol. Yeah BBox made it fast.

Attack12 has Zack pulling to the right and then slashing.

The whole combo is done, it just needs polish on the last swing.

And the first 3/4 of Apocalypse is done, just need to do the last part. Might have a WIP of it up on Monday.

Post Merge: March 01, 2014, 01:11:11 AM

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 01, 2014, 01:08:20 AM
Attack 11 is Link's items swing I think.

Yep, looks perfect and saw no reason not to use it.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 01, 2014, 01:08:32 AM
I think it's the right arm itself. The angle he's swinging it at just looks off. Other than that nice work. His left leg in wait1 needs to be touched up a bit though.

Yeah, I forgot to edit it when I polished the other bones/frames/etc


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 01:09:58 AM
Nope lol. Yeah BBox made it fast.

Attack12 has Zack pulling to the right and then slashing.

The whole combo is done, it just needs polish on the last swing.

And the first 3/4 of Apocalypse is done, just need to do the last part. Might have a WIP of it up on Monday.

Post Merge: March 01, 2014, 01:11:11 AM

Yep, looks perfect and saw no reason not to use it.

Yeah, I forgot to edit it when I polished the other bones/frames/etc
Lol... At least you find a good one! This Zack guy is the one I really like along Sephiroth and Genesis in the whole FFVII... At least, from the videos I saw...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 01:35:18 AM
Lol... At least you find a good one! This Zack guy is the one I really like along Sephiroth and Genesis in the whole FFVII... At least, from the videos I saw...

I'm currently rigging Genesis (or at least was until I got home) and I'll be rigging (or maybe find on the vault) Sephiroth and rigging Angeal as well.

Hopefully, I can get Zack to have a DMW mechanic. Depending on the amount of times you've hit an opponent, you'll glow a different color and have a different Final Smash/Limit Break:

With 0-29 points in DMW (Normal): Chain Slash (requires the first hit to make contact otherwise it fizzles out)
With 30-49 points in DMW (High): Meteor Shots (happens automatically)
With 50-79 points in DMW (Sky High): Octaslash (requires the first hit to make contact otherwise it fizzles out)
With 80-100 points in DMW (Heavenly): Apocalypse (happens automatically)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 01:41:03 AM
I'm currently rigging Genesis (or at least was until I got home) and I'll be rigging (or maybe find on the vault) Sephiroth and rigging Angeal as well.

Hopefully, I can get Zack to have a DMW mechanic. Depending on the amount of times you've hit an opponent, you'll glow a different color and have a different Final Smash/Limit Break:

With 0-29 points in DMW (Normal): Chain Slash (requires the first hit to make contact otherwise it fizzles out)
With 30-49 points in DMW (High): Meteor Shots (happens automatically)
With 50-79 points in DMW (Sky High): Octaslash (requires the first hit to make contact otherwise it fizzles out)
With 80-100 points in DMW (Heavenly): Apocalypse (happens automatically)
Sounds great! Oh... Does he do that Meteor Rain attack as a Normal attack too? I mean... Not as a Final Smash...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 01:44:30 AM
Sounds great! Oh... Does he do that Meteor Rain attack as a Normal attack too? I mean... Not as a Final Smash...

Nope.

His specials will be as follows:

Up special: Jump (think of my SS Link's final smash except without spinning and electricity) can cancel out of it at the apex of the jump
Side Special: Dash
Neural Special: Blizzaga/Firaga/Thundara (change using taunt)
Down Special: Assault Twister


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 01:50:27 AM
Nope.

His specials will be as follows:

Up special: Jump (think of my SS Link's final smash except without spinning and electricity) can cancel out of it at the apex of the jump
Side Special: Dash
Neural Special: Blizzaga/Firaga/Thundara (change using taunt)
Down Special: Assault Twister
I see... Owell, still looking forward for them FF PSAs!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.