Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 02:07:59 AM
I see... Owell, still looking forward for them FF PSAs!

I've animated an air FS for Genesis based on his CG animated scene with Sephiroth (with all those fire balls) along with a wait animation and a WIP Blade Charge animation (both from that same CG animated scene with Sephiroth and his actual move).

Fun fact, Genesis has a skill called Dancing Blade. Which will be used by him and will utilize Marth's last side special low attack.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 02:12:42 AM
I've animated an air FS for Genesis based on his CG animated scene with Sephiroth (with all those fire balls) along with a wait animation and a WIP Blade Charge animation (both from that same CG animated scene with Sephiroth and his actual move).

Fun fact, Genesis has a skill called Dancing Blade. Which will be used by him and will utilize Marth's last side special low attack.
Lol... If that's the CG I'm thinking about, then this should look badass!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 02:19:39 AM
;)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That's exactly when I started to like Genesis! :happy:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Ill be putting up a WIP preview of Genesis's Air FS and Zacks Apocalypse in a bit.

Also animated half of a hair flip for Genesis. Gotta make him as fabulous as possible.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 02:39:26 AM
Ill be putting up a WIP preview of Genesis's Air FS and Zacks Apocalypse in a bit.

Also animated half of a hair flip for Genesis. Gotta make him as fabulous as possible.
Haha! I think I already have an Alt recolor idea for him xD
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 02:57:00 AM
Haha! I think I already have an Alt recolor idea for him xD
You called~?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

First WIP half of Apocalypse before BBox derped for me

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP preview of Genesis's new Air Final Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 03:10:19 AM
First WIP half of Apocalypse before BBox derped for me

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


WIP preview of Genesis's new Air Final Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmm... Nice... Zack looks like he obtained divine powers
Genesis looks like he wants some SuperNova falling on the battlefield!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 03:13:59 AM
Hmm... Nice... Zack looks like he obtained divine powers
Genesis looks like he wants some SuperNova falling on the battlefield!

The best part will be that Genesis and Angeal will be able to use their WIIIIIIIINGS

or atleast have them visible when they have the smash ball lol

I'll also be adding that spin attack that he does at 1:13


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 03:24:01 AM
The best part will be that Genesis and Angeal will be able to use their WIIIIIIIINGS

or atleast have them visible when they have the smash ball lol

I'll also be adding that spin attack that he does at 1:13
Aaah... But you'll have to add custom bones right? Or will you use Brawl Physics?
That fabulous spin... Looks good for a Up Smash... 8)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 03:31:43 AM
Aaah... But you'll have to add custom bones right? Or will you use Brawl Physics?
That fabulous spin... Looks good for a Up Smash... 8)


Nope, I'll be rigging it to Ike's LMant01N (left upper cape bone). Hopefully I'll be able to add some influence to the bottom part of his coat to the lower cape bones (so that it flows and whatnot).

Ike has about 6-7 bones for his bandanna and he has about 9 bones for his cape.

1 bone will be for his Wing with the other 15 can be used for the Final Smash hitboxes and gfx.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on March 01, 2014, 03:37:39 AM
Nope, I'll be rigging it to Ike's LMant01N (left upper cape bone). Hopefully I'll be able to add some influence to the bottom part of his coat to the lower cape bones (so that it flows and whatnot).

Ike has about 6-7 bones for his bandanna and he has about 9 bones for his cape.

1 bone will be for his Wing with the other 15 can be used for the Final Smash hitboxes and gfx.
Ah... Now that you mention it... Oh by the way, isn't Genesis' sword a bit too long? It looks like Sephy's katana...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on March 01, 2014, 03:47:53 AM
Ah... Now that you mention it... Oh by the way, isn't Genesis' sword a bit too long? It looks like Sephy's katana...

That model is Kyouma's. I'm still rigging my own version.

But the Rapier is supposed to be that size. Which is extremely odd.

Also, the spin attack from the video will probably be a side smash.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.