Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Akeno on March 09, 2014, 01:09:06 AM
That was a burst of joy! Well, glad to hear that you found them! Now... You know what to do? ;)

Definitely. Going to spend a whooole lot of time rigging him up and making him look nice.

But Sephiroth will be my main focus when I start working again.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright what the hell?!

Vbrawl doesn't even work I get a silent freeze after the now loading...No "The disc could not be read,check wii operations manual" thingy. :(

I really wanna try Roy and Hector and now theres some more ExModules,Nebulon updated his pack,so much stuff to try...

Anyway congrats on finishing Roy and Hector good luck with your next project. :)

Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 09, 2014, 05:02:23 AM
Alright what the hell?!

Vbrawl doesn't even work I get a silent freeze after the now loading...No "The disc could not be read,check wii operations manual" thingy. :(

I really wanna try Roy and Hector and now theres some more ExModules,Nebulon updated his pack,so much stuff to try...

Anyway congrats on finishing Roy and Hector good luck with your next project. :)
Oh man I just downloaded his pack a few days ago and now he's gone updating it again. Good thing its nothing to major. Just some fixes on balancing the clones.

Doesn't Nebulon's pack have a Hector hack as well?

You know, I don't get why Roy has more dls than Hector. There's thousands of Roy PSAs and only one Hector PSA (2 if I count Nebulons pack).makes no sense :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 09, 2014, 03:55:51 PM
Doesn't Nebulon's pack have a Hector hack as well?

You know, I don't get why Roy has more dls than Hector. There's thousands of Roy PSAs and only one Hector PSA (2 if I count Nebulons pack).makes no sense :P
Roy's more popular than Hector... After all, this boy has been in Melee and Hector is more a character for the Fire Emblem fans...
Though I have both...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 09, 2014, 05:24:45 PM
Roy's more popular than Hector... After all, this boy has been in Melee and Hector is more a character for the Fire Emblem fans...
Though I have both...

Yeah, you're right :P


You should totes do some advertising for Hector...
:af:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 09, 2014, 05:28:13 PM
Yeah, you're right :P
:af:
Yes I do.
Oh, when do you plan to fix the Up B? Maybe you should just add the moves character in his action flag... Or keep almost the same codeset Ike used for his Up B and add some FSM...

:>.>: That was planned
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Yay brawl works! I replaced the save file with an old backup the save I had and it worked.

I will test whatever later can't right now...

Quote from: Akeno on March 09, 2014, 07:25:47 PM
Yes I do.
Oh, when do you plan to fix the Up B? Maybe you should just add the moves character in his action flag... Or keep almost the same codeset Ike used for his Up B and add some FSM...

It already has moves character. I'm just going to remake the move when I decide to revisit the movesets I've completed.

Progress on Zack and Genesis' PSA has been halted until I finish up rigging up their high poly models which shouldn't take too long.



Here's a small preview of the Sephiroth moveset I'm working on:

Grabs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have to clean up the end of the catch and the catch cut, but otherwise I'm satisfied for now.

Still have to animate him landing, then jumping up and performing one more slash for his final smash.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 10, 2014, 07:03:08 PM
It already has moves character. I'm just going to remake the move when I decide to revisit the movesets I've completed.

Progress on Zack and Genesis' PSA has been halted until I finish up rigging up their high poly models which shouldn't take too long.



Here's a small preview of the Sephiroth moveset I'm working on:

Grabs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I have to clean up the end of the catch and the catch cut, but otherwise I'm satisfied for now.

Still have to animate him landing, then jumping up and performing one more slash for his final smash.

Looks cool! Sephiroth looks like he's gonna torture alot!
That catch attack is... creepy :>.>:
Other than that, I'm really curious about that Final Smash...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 10, 2014, 07:43:44 PM
Looks cool! Sephiroth looks like he's gonna torture alot!
That catch attack is... creepy :>.>:
Other than that, I'm really curious about that Final Smash...

Yeah, the catch attack was a bit difficult to do. I wanted him to make the opponent slide down on his sword and then pull back really fast to make them go back up.

Final Smash will be... special...

You'll see


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 10, 2014, 08:10:14 PM
Yeah, the catch attack was a bit difficult to do. I wanted him to make the opponent slide down on his sword and then pull back really fast to make them go back up.

Final Smash will be... special...

You'll see
The catch attack would be perfect with this face
Bad jokes aside, it's kinda hard to make him shake his sword, I'm not the best at animating (Ithinkyouknowthislol) but I would suggest you to focus more on his arm than on his body movements...
Oh, and that FS... Me is curious :>.>:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 10, 2014, 09:19:49 PM
The catch attack would be perfect with this face
Bad jokes aside, it's kinda hard to make him shake his sword, I'm not the best at animating (Ithinkyouknowthislol) but I would suggest you to focus more on his arm than on his body movements...
Oh, and that FS... Me is curious :>.>:

Yeah, I wanted to move the arm more than anything.

But I need to find the perfect place between having it bent during the wait and then when he pushes it forward.

Like I said earlier about the final, still needs about two more animations before it's done. And it'll probably be the some of the harder animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 10, 2014, 09:21:20 PM
Yeah, I wanted to move the arm more than anything.

But I need to find the perfect place between having it bent during the wait and then when he pushes it forward.

Like I said earlier about the final, still needs about two more animations before it's done. And it'll probably be the some of the harder animations.
You're maybe going to take me for a madman, but I try to imitate the move IRL to see if that's legit, then I try to animate it (and strangely, it doesn't work like intended... At least for me :P )
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on March 10, 2014, 09:56:21 PM
You're maybe going to take me for a madman, but I try to imitate the move IRL to see if that's legit, then I try to animate it (and strangely, it doesn't work like intended... At least for me :P )

Believe me, I try all my animations (or at least most of them) myself irl before I animate it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.