Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Thanks! :D

I'm working on making another preview, but Jecht Shot is being a meanie again. The first hit isn't stunning like it should, and the second hit isn't doing anything at all.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://youtu.be/YnaJsSTX35Y

Update! With unfinished Spiral Cut coding too!

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 08:38:04 PM

http://youtu.be/i4qiW96g4_w

Jecht Shot is almost 100% complete!

Just need to figure out why the first hit isn't stunning, and it's done!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Pikezer1337 on June 05, 2014, 09:28:32 PM
The blitzball combo looks REALLY awesome man!

Not like I came up with the combo or anything :P It's based off his Jecht Shot in Dissidia.

Thanks anyways :D


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So while I've been taking a break from Tidus, I was doing something else:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait 2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack11 (will only have 1 attack)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Front Smash Start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Front Smash Attack

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Smash Start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Tidus on June 09, 2014, 03:25:13 PM
So while I've been taking a break from Tidus, I was doing something else:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Wait 2

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack11 (will only have 1 attack)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Front Smash Start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Front Smash Attack

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Smash Start

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Smash

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Will you use the ideas I gave you last time?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on June 09, 2014, 04:05:46 PM
Will you use the ideas I gave you last time?

Most likely, unless I come up with alternatives.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm streaming!

http://www.twitch.tv/takeshi85




Thanks for everyone who showed up for the stream. Zed's almost completely rigged up now  :af:




Stream up again. This time it's PSAing Dark Link. Come on over!



Aaaaaaaaand it's over again. Thanks for whoever showed up!




Summary of what was done today for Dark Link:

REFF graphics added to Dark Link (Fire)
New Down Smash was added in (will be replaced in the future)
Arrow is added to Dark Link's Neutral Special (will be replaced in the future)
No wait animations for Link remain now

What was done for other hacks:

Hector's up Special and Ground FS are fixed and now works 100% correctly (needs a gfx fix on the FS).




Stream back on today. Come on over!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey guys, I'm not dead! Here's a Hector animation!



Will stream soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 01, 2014, 08:47:34 PM #744 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:50:02 PM by Zed
Okay, sorry about lying the other day.

I'm streaming today for sure...

More like now :D

My brother needs the internet, so I'll stream as soon as he's done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Custom rigged tentacles for Dark Link's Down Smash (and maybe even his ult)



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, that's a pretty interesting thing for a D-Smash... Was there any inspiration from Dark Samus Assist Trophy? Hehehe~
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 08, 2014, 11:42:04 PM
Well, that's a pretty interesting thing for a D-Smash... Was there any inspiration from Dark Samus Assist Trophy? Hehehe~

Actually, no.

I don't even know what I was thinking of. I just thought that I wanted my Dark Link to be different than the others.

And for some reason, tentacles was the first thing that came to my mind.

Stop looking at me like that :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...Well then.
I'm walking this way now.
And quickly.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 11:43:39 PMAnd for some reason, tentacles was the first thing that came to my mind.
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]