Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 08, 2014, 11:49:17 PM
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...


You just gave me an idea for his Final Smash...

Damnit, man.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 08, 2014, 11:49:17 PM
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

Quote from: Zed on July 08, 2014, 11:51:04 PM
You just gave me an idea for his Final Smash...

Damnit, man.
[spoiler]
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

The best part is, is that its over Link's boomerang.

I'd have to test to see if it can be reflected or not, though...

Quick question, anyone know which bone decides where Link's bow should be shot from? ThrowN?




Decided to make Dark Link's Down/Side Special. And decided to steal Ganon's FS animation







Inspired by Rain from Mortal Kombat. Depending on how long you hold the B button, you'll go a certain distance forward/backward.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So... He goes into the ground and appears next to anyone unlucky enough to be around?
...
Cool!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 09, 2014, 10:00:20 PM
So... He goes into the ground and appears next to anyone unlucky enough to be around?
...
Cool!

AFAIK, it's impossible to make him do that (homing attacks OP) but you can direct him to go in a certain direction.

So technically, yes.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I didn't mean in the sense of homing attacks, I just mean in the sense of a creepy stalker.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Karna on July 09, 2014, 10:12:24 PM
I didn't mean in the sense of homing attacks, I just mean in the sense of a creepy stalker.

Oh, yeah.

Yeah...

I'm thinking of moving that Tentacle move to Down Special and this teleport move to his side special.

So you can creep behind someone and surprise 'em with tentacles.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...WALKING AWAY NOW :<
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Zed on July 09, 2014, 10:20:37 PMI'm thinking of moving that Tentacle move to Down Special and this teleport move to his side special.

So you can creep behind someone and surprise 'em with tentacles.
I have most certainly seen enough hentai to know where this is going to go.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Karna on July 09, 2014, 10:12:24 PM
I didn't mean in the sense of homing attacks, I just mean in the sense of a creepy stalker.
Quote from: KingOfChaos on July 09, 2014, 10:42:06 PM
I have most certainly seen enough hentai to know where this is going to go.
You two really have some creepy mind.
Says the guy who thought the exact same things :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Heaven forbid it gets Featured

"Surprise your friends with TENTACLES!"

But seriously... Need to work on aerials, a new up special, and a new animation for the ending of the neutral special.

And a final smash. Not sure whether to go with the tentacles or another final smash.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 09, 2014, 11:17:47 PM
Heaven forbid it gets Featured
Heaven maybe, I don't :P


Quote from: Zed on July 09, 2014, 11:17:47 PM"Surprise your friends with TENTACLES!"
inb4someone brings a pervy comment.

Quote from: Zed on July 09, 2014, 11:17:47 PMBut seriously... Need to work on aerials, a new up special, and a new animation for the ending of the neutral special.

And a final smash. Not sure whether to go with the tentacles or another final smash.
You still have my ideas, don't you? ;)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 09, 2014, 11:48:43 PM
Heaven maybe, I don't :P

Odeer

Quote
inb4someone brings a pervy comment.

Its bound to happen.

Quote
You still have my ideas, don't you? ;)

Yep, definitely using your idea for a neutral special. Just hoping I can add more flare to it.

Trying to channel my inner DivineOverlord in this one.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on July 10, 2014, 01:03:27 AM
Odeer
You know who am I, don't you? ;)

Quote from: Zed on July 10, 2014, 01:03:27 AMIts bound to happen.
Curious that it still didn't happen.

Quote from: Zed on July 10, 2014, 01:03:27 AMYep, definitely using your idea for a neutral special. Just hoping I can add more flare to it.

Trying to channel my inner DivineOverlord in this one.
I think I have to read them again though... lol...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Here's the down smash/down special

I used the wrong crouch animation for the start of the down smash. I'll see if I can fix it without breaking everything.

Start


End


Post Merge: July 11, 2014, 11:32:37 PM

I remade the neutral special for Dark Link.







The first swing of his arm is the initial ball/blast, the second swing is the detonation of the initial blast.




Bump for Sweet Justice!

And an awesome gif in the OP.

And a Dark Link Preview video

http://youtu.be/XDIz8Uwi22k


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.