Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

September 05, 2014, 10:23:41 PM #810 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:25:47 PM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 10:22:18 PM
Speed, Shield, and Buster are broken

Here's the start of Visions. Nothing fun. Just a pose. Might slow the bobbing a bit to look more like breathing. But that's the general gist of it.
Funny how the only Arts that were actually in Xenoblade have broken gifs.

Also, there's no image there.

Post Merge: September 05, 2014, 10:25:44 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These work?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Whoops, forgot to put up visions:



And yeah, they work


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ike counter for shield.
...
What? It's obvious isn't it?
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

nope it's actually vision which is just another counter lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 05, 2014, 10:31:03 PM
Whoops, forgot to put up visions:



And yeah, they work
Ah, good~

At this rate, you should have a beta out soon, and that makes me happy~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 05, 2014, 10:44:22 PM
nope it's actually vision which is just another counter lol :)
Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 05, 2014, 10:23:41 PMShield

Was talking about this thing.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

that's his neutral b lol it changes into all sorts of arts like buster, speed etc. it seem confusing but it's not lol ;D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 05, 2014, 11:27:01 PM
that's his neutral b lol it changes into all sorts of arts like buster, speed etc. it seem confusing but it's not lol ;D :)
Kitsu is saying you could use the animation for Ike's counter for the Shield animation.

...I think.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

oh well that would be pretty smart lol but making the same animation is pretty easy ;D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Also, Shulk has two known animations for the attack part of Vision.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you haven't already animated the attack part of Vision, you can use whichever is easiest for you.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

lol i'm not animating it lol i just said it's easy enough to do lol ;D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 06, 2014, 12:58:12 AM
lol i'm not animating it lol i just said it's easy enough to do lol ;D
I wasn't talking to you.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

oh my bad :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 06, 2014, 12:00:54 AM
Also, Shulk has two known animations for the attack part of Vision.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If you haven't already animated the attack part of Vision, you can use whichever is easiest for you.

First pic is broken, but I already have it so it's all good.

I can make the attack part cycle in two animations. Hopefully I can get it set up so that it's damage based. If you take above a certain threshold of damage, you do animation A. If you take less than that threshold, you do animation B.

If not, I'll just have it randomize between the two.

And I'm about 4/5 of the way done for the first counter. I should be able to get the second part done soon.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 02:40:10 AM
First pic is broken, but I already have it so it's all good.

I can make the attack part cycle in two animations. Hopefully I can get it set up so that it's damage based. If you take above a certain threshold of damage, you do animation A. If you take less than that threshold, you do animation B.

If not, I'll just have it randomize between the two.

And I'm about 4/5 of the way done for the first counter. I should be able to get the second part done soon.
Sounds good to me. I wasn't aware you could do that, so that's why I said you can do one or the other.

Awww, yeah. This is comin' along real nice~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.