Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

oooh the shulk hype is too strong "i'm really felli'n it!" lol but yeah man nice work can't wait to see how this turnes out keep up the good work! ;D lol btw are you doing any more final fantisy psa's or are you going to do another character psa like say for instances ratchet from ratchet and clank :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

I'll try my best to get the animations done by tomorrow. Chances are that for Beta, Monado Arts will only have 1 animation no matter which one you choose.

And his FS will still probably be Ike's, for the Beta.

So what will probably get rolled out for a Tuesday release (I'm not sure if I can, but I sure will try)

=Back Slash (Ground and Aerial)

=Air Slash [Start up and follow up slash] (Ground and Aerial)

=Monado Arts [Will probably only switch to one Art and then default mode] (Ground and Aerial). It won't allow you to run around while cycling through the Art(s). So for the beta, it'll be a quick animation into a mode change.

=Visions [1 version of the counter] (Ground, don't know how the aerial animation looks)




I'll try to get to the FF PSA's after Shulk. But I have to rig the models first, which shouldn't be too bad.

Chances are, I'll prioritize Dark Link over them. But we'll see.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oooh nice i like that can't wait to test out the beta :) also smarth idea about the arts so will you eventually give them different animations for later beta's?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 06, 2014, 03:19:43 AM #828 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:22:16 AM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 03:14:22 AM
I'll try my best to get the animations done by tomorrow. Chances are that for Beta, Monado Arts will only have 1 animation no matter which one you choose.

And his FS will still probably be Ike's, for the Beta.

So what will probably get rolled out for a Tuesday release (I'm not sure if I can, but I sure will try)

=Back Slash (Ground and Aerial)

=Air Slash [Start up and follow up slash] (Ground and Aerial)

=Monado Arts [Will probably only switch to one Art and then default mode] (Ground and Aerial). It won't allow you to run around while cycling through the Art(s). So for the beta, it'll be a quick animation into a mode change.

=Visions [1 version of the counter] (Ground, don't know how the aerial animation looks)




I'll try to get to the FF PSA's after Shulk. But I have to rig the models first, which shouldn't be too bad.

Chances are, I'll prioritize Dark Link over them. But we'll see.
Shulk's Arts having one animation is fine by me. And the FS being the same is also cool. At my club, we don't use Smash Balls anyway.

And as long as he has his Specials, I'm fine with that being the beta~ Like I said, the specials are what I care the most about.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

yup true with out specials he would look weird lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

September 06, 2014, 02:43:13 PM #830 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:33:57 PM by Captain Falcon
Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 06, 2014, 03:16:24 AM
oooh nice i like that can't wait to test out the beta :) also smarth idea about the arts so will you eventually give them different animations for later beta's?

Hopefully, I'll be able to make it so that when you first activate it that you can also run around before choosing the Art you want to use. And yes, hopefully I'll beable to give him different animations for when he chooses an art.

Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 03:33:56 PM

And here's the first attack of visions. I might add more frames for when he "lands" to make it a bit longer. But the animation is pretty long as is. About 200 frames.



He will go in the air a bit when he slashes. Will give him a small jump in BBox.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 02:43:13 PM
Hopefully, I'll be able to make it so that when you first activate it that you can also run around before choosing the Art you want to use. And yes, hopefully I'll beable to give him different animations for when he chooses an art.

Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 03:33:56 PM

And here's the first attack of visions. I might add more frames for when he "lands" to make it a bit longer. But the animation is pretty long as is. About 200 frames.



He will go in the air a bit when he slashes. Will give him a small jump in BBox.
That's pretty good animation~ I like how long it is. So, now you almost have the animations for all the specials done, right? You just need the Monado Art animation, if I'm keeping track correctly.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

September 06, 2014, 04:09:19 PM #832 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 04:12:21 PM by Captain Falcon
Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 06, 2014, 04:01:27 PM
That's pretty good animation~ I like how long it is. So, now you almost have the animations for all the specials done, right? You just need the Monado Art animation, if I'm keeping track correctly.

Yep, and then all that's left is the coding.

I forgot... which art does what?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 04:09:19 PM
Yep, and then all that's left is the coding.

I forgot... which art does what?
Do you mean, like, the effect they have on Shulk? If so, here:

翔 (Jump): Higher jumps, lower defense.
疾 (Speed): Faster movement, weaker attacks.
盾 (Shield): Higher defense, slower movement.
斬 (Buster): Stronger attacks, weaker launch ability.
撃 (Smash): Stronger launch ability, weaker attacks, lower defense against launching.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Here's Buster



Not really happy with it. But eh.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 04:32:26 PM
Here's Buster



Not really happy with it. But eh.
Yeah, I can see where you could improve it, but whatever. It's good enough for me.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

September 06, 2014, 04:37:00 PM #836 Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 04:38:15 PM by powerofthe17
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 04:32:26 PM
Here's Buster



Not really happy with it. But eh.

Its a little off but it's pretty good not bad :)

Post Merge: September 06, 2014, 04:38:15 PM

Maybe you should move his right leg back a little and bring down the hips then it should look a little better :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

So all I have to do now is export the animations and start coding them. Here we go.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 06, 2014, 04:48:01 PM
So all I have to do now is export the animations and start coding them. Here we go.
Now begins the hard part, I assume. Coding and whatnot sounds difficult.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Yes now it's time to get to the meat of the meal and man coding can be a [censored] sometimes I hate coding which is hard for me to do certain psa's so I feel your pain captain :) and good work even though exporting animations from Maya can take long unless you get used to it like me it'll take minutes :) but again good progress :D
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!