Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 15, 2014, 12:20:00 AM
Yeah, I could probably have it done by Tuesday or Monday night. All depends on whether or not I have more work to do. Which I hope I don't.
Sweet. Thanks for working on this for me.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Crap, just saw that Monado Arts has a timer on it.

Welp, time to add that as well lol. Shouldn't be too hard.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 15, 2014, 01:13:17 AM
Crap, just saw that Monado Arts has a timer on it.

Welp, time to add that as well lol. Shouldn't be too hard.
I thought it'd be obvious that it'd have a timer on it.

Even with the debuffs it gives, you can't let Shulk have one art for as long as he so desires.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'll need to add visual confirmation that the effect is working as well.

Shouldn't be too tough.

Do you know how many seconds/how long Shulk can stay in each stance?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 15, 2014, 01:25:25 AM
I'll need to add visual confirmation that the effect is working as well.

Shouldn't be too tough.

Do you know how many seconds/how long Shulk can stay in each stance?
About 15 seconds.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

awww yeah can't wait til it's finished :P :) nice work btw
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Ugh, so some big stuff came up today. Just when I was about to work on Shulk too..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 16, 2014, 01:08:02 AM
Ugh, so some big stuff came up today. Just when I was about to work on Shulk too..
It seems like that's a common theme here.

Heheh. Just kidding. Don't worry about it. I don't care how long it takes, as long as he gets done eventually.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Was able to squeeze in a bit of editing.

Monado Arts is at 100%

It even runs out :D

Only Buster works right now, but that's good enough for the beta lol

Just need to finish the Aerial Back Slash and I'll be able to ship it out for download


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yahoo! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 16, 2014, 01:34:27 AM
Was able to squeeze in a bit of editing.

Monado Arts is at 100%

It even runs out :D

Only Buster works right now, but that's good enough for the beta lol

Just need to finish the Aerial Back Slash and I'll be able to ship it out for download
And how long will that take?

Because if you can have it done by 3:15 tomorrow, I can have it ready for my next club meeting. Hahaha~

Just kidding. I'm more excited to try it for myself, rather than try to get it out for my club.

EDIT: Oh, also, is there GFX for Monado Arts? you know, like the Kanji that appear on his back when he's choosing an art, or the glowing parts of his body when he's using said art, etc., etc.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 16, 2014, 01:40:19 AM
And how long will that take?

Because if you can have it done by 3:15 tomorrow, I can have it ready for my next club meeting. Hahaha~

Just kidding. I'm more excited to try it for myself, rather than try to get it out for my club.

EDIT: Oh, also, is there GFX for Monado Arts? you know, like the Kanji that appear on his back when he's choosing an art, or the glowing parts of his body when he's using said art, etc., etc.

Hopefully not too long. I think I can get it done by like 10 AM EST tomorrow if I can't get it done today

And there's a GFX, just no Kanji. Don't even know what the Kanji is lol. If I did, I'd just google it, put some color behind it, and load it up as an EXT GFX. Right now, Shulk glows Purple when he uses Buster. His right hand also gets a small burst of dark purple thingy once a second or so during his wait animation.

Going to add it to all his other moves too.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 16, 2014, 01:47:32 AM
Hopefully not too long. I think I can get it done by like 10 AM EST tomorrow if I can't get it done today

And there's a GFX, just no Kanji. Don't even know what the Kanji is lol. If I did, I'd just google it, put some color behind it, and load it up as an EXT GFX. Right now, Shulk glows Purple when he uses Buster. His right hand also gets a small burst of dark purple thingy once a second or so during his wait animation.

Going to add it to all his other moves too.
Sweet, man. I'm hoping you can get it done soon.

Also, yeah, he's got Kanji behind him when using Monado Arts. E.X.:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This red Kanji appears behind him when selecting the Smash art.

The Kanji 斬 appears behind him when selecting Buster.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Alright, just downloaded an image of the Kanji

Will probably update the PSA later on with all the correct Kanji.

For now, it'll just be glowing purple lol.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 16, 2014, 01:56:37 AM
Alright, just downloaded an image of the Kanji

Will probably update the PSA later on with all the correct Kanji.

For now, it'll just be glowing purple lol.
Alrighty then. Good enough for me.

Final question before I let you focus on... whatever you're doing right now. Since there's only one Art right now, how will Monado Arts work? Just press B once and boom, you're in the Buster stance, or what?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.