Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Yeah, that


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 18, 2014, 07:48:39 PM
Yeah, that
Well, if that's what you're asking, then yes, I'd certainly say so. The two Monadoes look very similar when they're opened up.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'll either have to edit the PSA again so that you can have yet ANOTHER Monado show up with a beam. Or just make the beam show up for the attacks


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 18, 2014, 09:56:40 PM
I'll either have to edit the PSA again so that you can have yet ANOTHER Monado show up with a beam. Or just make the beam show up for the attacks
The second option would probably be best.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

September 18, 2014, 11:22:46 PM #964 Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 12:28:45 AM by Shulk
Updated the download with bugfixes

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206275

Enjoy

Post Merge: September 19, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

I was kinda feeling it today, so I animated...

Wait - Squat animation
Squat - Wait animation
Down Tilt animation

Will work on Up Tilt and FSmash tomorrow, hopefully.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 18, 2014, 11:22:46 PM
Updated the download with bugfixes

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206275

Enjoy

Post Merge: September 19, 2014, 12:28:45 AM

I was kinda feeling it today, so I animated...

Wait - Squat animation
Squat - Wait animation
Down Tilt animation

Will work on Up Tilt and FSmash tomorrow, hopefully.
nice update my friend :D :) also will you update the build or finish everything up til your final release lol :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 19, 2014, 01:21:12 AM
nice update my friend :D :) also will you update the build or finish everything up til your final release lol :)

I plan to release a beta with the tilts along with the smash attacks.

Then another version with the aerial attacks

Not sure what I should give for his Final Smash, though.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 19, 2014, 01:49:48 AM
I plan to release a beta with the tilts along with the smash attacks.

Then another version with the aerial attacks

Not sure what I should give for his Final Smash, though.
The Chain Attack would be pretty impossible to code, wouldn't it...? Hm. You could just do the same thing the other Shulk PSA did and use the Monado Buster.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I... think I could code it. Not sure how the aerial version of the move would work, though.

Actually, it's possible. At least in the way I'm thinking about it. As long as the character models for Dunban and Riki exist, I can do it. At least I hope I can lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 19, 2014, 02:06:28 AM
I... think I could code it. Not sure how the aerial version of the move would work, though.

Actually, it's possible. At least in the way I'm thinking about it. As long as the character models for Dunban and Riki exist, I can do it. At least I hope I can lol
Yeah, the models for those two are probably out there... somewhere. I dunno where, but somewhere.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Thank God for bleachmagic, he's uploaded both Dunban and Rikki.

That's a load off of my mind. Will work on the other animations first, of course.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 19, 2014, 02:35:04 AM
Thank God for bleachmagic, he's uploaded both Dunban and Rikki.

That's a load off of my mind. Will work on the other animations first, of course.
Yaaaay~ Crisis averted~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

-Finished his Up Tilt

-Added a Monado II model that shows up when he'll attack. Will add the laser next.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So is this Shulk using the same model import that has serious rigging flaws or is it a new rig?

Hey, I tried out the Shulk, and I really like what you've done so far. The animations are looking great, especially when I consider that they are originals.

I just want to make sure- Monado Buster is the only Monado mode, right? ..Or am I not putting in the right input to change it?

Some constructive criticism:
The attacking animations look good, but there are some issues with speed that could be easily fixed.

-The AAA combo is too slow.
-The side B should probably come out faster at the start of the move (end of the move is fine though).
-Lastly, I have to agree that the up B seems a little like Marth's still. I think the reason for that is the high speed at which it comes out, so slowing it down might get rid of that effect.

Yeah, just make use of the frame speed modifier or maybe delete/add some frames to the animations, and the issues will be solved.

Oh yeah, and maybe try to get somebody to do a new rig of Shulk. I tried to get somebody to do so back when I made my Shulk moveset, but I had no success. My hopes are that there might be more interest now that Shulk's in ssb4...
¸´............Êrîçô>9000............`¸
'‹,¸¸,«^*^›,,¸¸,,‹^*^»,¸¸,‹'