Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Probably being able to charge it or something.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 06, 2014, 09:34:59 PM
What do you mean "same ability"?
Getting stronger because of damage.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Archer(AkenoS3) on November 06, 2014, 10:08:04 PM
Getting stronger because of damage.

Definitely part of the plan. Was one of the reasons I put him over Lucario lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 06, 2014, 10:09:28 PM
Definitely part of the plan. Was one of the reasons I put him over Lucario lol
My interest for this just rose like, 100%
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 06, 2014, 10:09:28 PM
Definitely part of the plan. Was one of the reasons I put him over Lucario lol
Quote from: Kitsu-chan on November 06, 2014, 10:11:19 PM
My interest for this just rose like, 100%
Same here. I wanna see where it's going.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.



New Second part for FSmash (Sword not included yet :V)

Will change how he sheaths it, that's just a placeholder.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 07, 2014, 12:25:27 AM


New Second part for FSmash (Sword not included yet :V)

Will change how he sheaths it, that's just a placeholder.
Woohoo, it's different from literally every Sword Ganon moveset that's been made. XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Small edit to the ending/sheathing part. It's more cloer to the final version that you might see.



It was originally going to be a one arm smash, but I decided for two. No reason why :V

Post Merge: November 08, 2014, 07:35:00 PM

New poll! Please vote!






Will be included in Ganondorf's Final Smash

Needless to say, it's going to be epic.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it's OoT Ganondorf, what does the dragon have to do with anything?
Hell, aside from the name of his side-b in Smash, what do dragons have to do with Ganondorf at all?


I love where this is going, especially the Final Smash.

If you need any fireballs, beams of darkness, etc. as far as graphics go, just let me know.
-Omni

Quote from: Riddler on November 11, 2014, 05:55:31 AM
If it's OoT Ganondorf, what does the dragon have to do with anything?
Hell, aside from the name of his side-b in Smash, what do dragons have to do with Ganondorf at all?

Artistic Freedom.

It's a huge factor. Take Captain Falcon for example lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It will be really weird seeing anything related to dragons with Ganondorf (the only thing anyhow related to dragons and Ganondorf was Volvagia, but it didn't went any further than just Ganondorf reviving him) and Ganon would be better, but i like dragons more, so, i don't have much to complain about. Just make him look more Gerud...ish or closer to Ganon. I think i know how this Final Smash will work...


Quote from: BaganSmashBros on November 11, 2014, 09:07:35 AM
It will be really weird seeing anything related to dragons with Ganondorf (the only thing anyhow related to dragons and Ganondorf was Volvagia, but it didn't went any further than just Ganondorf reviving him) and Ganon would be better, but i like dragons more, so, i don't have much to complain about. Just make him look more Gerud...ish or closer to Ganon. I think i know how this Final Smash will work...

The dragon will have no editing. It's already been optimized to 70% and I don't want to fiddle with it anymore. In my opinion, it's fine as is.

And I'm not sure you do ;)

There's only three people in this world who know what the Final Smash will be like ;)

Quote from: Mortimer on November 11, 2014, 02:51:30 PM
You have my blessing now.

Why thank you, I appreciate it.

Quote from: Omniscient X on November 11, 2014, 05:59:03 AM
I love where this is going, especially the Final Smash.

If you need any fireballs, beams of darkness, etc. as far as graphics go, just let me know.
-Omni

Fortunately, Lucario has everything I need: Aura Sphere can be reused as Ganon's Energy Ball. Among other things I don't wish to reveal at this time.

I'll have to hold Nidoking off for a bit as I do this, though (aside from the fact that Bowser is extremely difficult to rig over, in my opinion...)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i'm assuming you'll make a custom ganon or something for the FS, i'm dissapointed it wont be a transformation FS though, specially since it is OoT after all, and ganon was the most epic boss of all...