Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

May 09, 2015, 05:27:49 PM #1260 Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 07:19:52 PM by TurkeyMan Legend 2: Rebirth
Farewell, Large Leader.
Good luck to you for your future goals.

I salute you.

Now, rest in peace.


You will be missed.


P.S, I am not a turkey.

Take care out there, B.Leader. Been a fan of your work forever now, hopefully you'll do what you'll do now amazingly.

June 03, 2015, 04:55:10 AM #1262 Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 05:04:25 AM by Large Leader
Posted all my unfinished files on BV.

About time too v:

any problems crediting/collabing me? PM me
any problems with PSAs or animations? Don't PM me. There's an A/A Help thread for a reason.

A buggy version of Chrom is also released.

I'm out.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

woooa these Cloud models are sure nice, I will import them
also taht hylian Link is also cute

June 03, 2015, 06:49:30 AM #1264 Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 07:02:30 AM by Large Leader
Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 03, 2015, 06:29:11 AM
woooa these Cloud models are sure nice, I will import them
also taht hylian Link is also cute

Completely forgot about those.

Satoshi_Kura gave Dissidia Cloud to me. Credit/Collab him for the models.

The ff7cc cloud with shoulder pads is mine lol. Credit/collab Satoshi again if you import it


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

all right, I guess Ill mix them with the head of the Cloud i already imported (cos I wanna keep it as the main outfit, im such a narcisist)