Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 08, 2015, 11:56:12 PM
Time to animate! :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:)!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

gotta say im not digging the yellow for gokus hair
it should be more golden

Question: I know you'll be seriously working on Goku for a while, but do you plan on any revamps of previous work after that? I really liked the Emerl PSA, for one, though it really needs some SFX to go along with it.

July 09, 2015, 10:24:56 AM #1218 Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 08:16:09 PM by CaliKingz01
I plan on making better updates for most of my project. I will let you guys know. Also here's how SSJ is going to look.  #Spoiler
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 10, 2015, 08:16:08 PM

Some Animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Hey Cali, you're gonna flip the Goku model skin back to normal right?
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

ShoulderJ and ShoulderN rigging could use work.

Won't comment on animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already know Large Leader..... lol
Yes or No for an Alternate Costume?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I like it alot but i have one suggestion, make super ssj Goku look like Naruto's kyuubi chakra mod ,it would make the costume more unique.


Any chance this will be an alternate costume with original SSJ hair design? (The bulkier gold hair he had during his fight with Frieza)

http://i.imgur.com/oAowj9q.png


And will the 3x Kaioken Kamehameha he did against Vegeta be a special (or final smash) when he's in his Kaioken form?
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

July 20, 2015, 11:49:23 PM #1226 Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 02:47:35 AM by PseudoTypical
I'm trying to use the Sawnd file you included with Little Mac, but it's not working for some reason. I use PM so the codeset already reads Sawnds. When I read the download description I saw you noted that it might not work, but is there a specific reason? I've never had a Sawnd not work for me before if the moveset files worked (which is true for Little Mac).

EDIT: Same thing's happening with Mega Man. I really like the movesets so I hope this is fixable.

O I know. make sure the ID for the Sawnds file is right. i might have wrote it down wrong



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 21, 2015, 03:56:38 AM
O I know. make sure the ID for the Sawnds file is right. i might have wrote it down wrong
It looks like they're right. Jiggs/Little Mac uses 29.sawnd while Snake/Mega Man uses 2C.sawnd. What's happening with me is that they're using their base character sounds, like the file doesn't exist at all (ex: Little Mac uses Jiggs sounds).

Quote from: The Following on July 14, 2015, 09:39:57 PM
Hey Cali, you're gonna flip the Goku model skin back to normal right?
Quote from: The Following on July 16, 2015, 02:38:39 PM
Any chance this will be an alternate costume with original SSJ hair design? (The bulkier gold hair he had during his fight with Frieza)

http://i.imgur.com/oAowj9q.png


And will the 3x Kaioken Kamehameha he did against Vegeta be a special (or final smash) when he's in his Kaioken form?

Any hints or anything?
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!