Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


I dont have it. I just saw it in The Shadows Life Videos on YouTube

Hello Brawlers!!

I'm thinking, after I and some friends finish Broly, maybe I will make a classic MegaMan PSA over Pit.  The moves will be based on the New Super Smash Bros 4 game coming out 2014.  I think it can be pulled off since most of the models are there.  But I will need some MAJOR help tho.
I will need:
- An Animator for his movements
- PSA help/ideas
         &
- Someone to test it

Who ever wants to be apart of this project, Message me or comment here.

PS: Idk how to make a poll. can someone tell me how? lol



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 13, 2013, 05:37:56 PM
Hello Brawlers!!

I'm thinking, after I and some friends finish Broly, maybe I will make a classic MegaMan PSA over Pit.  The moves will be based on the New Super Smash Bros 4 game coming out 2014.  I think it can be pulled off since most of the models are there.  But I will need some MAJOR help tho.
I will need:
- An Animator for his movements
- PSA help/ideas
         &
- Someone to test it

Who ever wants to be apart of this project, Message me or comment here.

PS: Idk how to make a poll. can someone tell me how? lol
i believe there are two other people attempting the same thing mariodk being one of them
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

if you need psa help or a tester ill be glad to help

Quote from: AnImAiNe on June 13, 2013, 05:45:37 PMi believe there are two other people attempting the same thing mariodk being one of them
Damn. lol didnt know that. i hope he finish goku 1st then Teen Gohan.



Hey, Calikingz, can you send me CSPs for V-Joe over ROB?

Quote from: Slim Shady on June 13, 2013, 07:54:00 PM
Hey, Calikingz, can you send me CSPs for V-Joe over ROB?
Sorry man, i dont have them anymore. =(




Quote from: Slim Shady on June 14, 2013, 04:07:42 PMOh, okay I made my own
BTW i found the Heartless Sonic Texture I made =)



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 14, 2013, 04:14:28 PM
BTW i found the Heartless Sonic Texture I made =)
You gonna post it?

Quote from: Slim Shady on June 14, 2013, 04:18:44 PMYou gonna post it?
yea when i get home. at school right now.




Need some Ideas for Broly's Down-B ground and air. Any Ideas?
Reply here or message
Show video's if necessary



down-b ground u can use mine for frieza and kirby buu. hold down-b to get 1% each second. and every perfect you get makes u do mre damage, so its a risk taker.

maybe do 2% each second but make the start or end animation a bit longer for broly
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.