Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

October 16, 2013, 10:23:10 PM #165 Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 10:27:20 PM by Don Jon Bravo
me three
if you are doing it like that ill recommend maybe doing it cinematically if possible, zooming in into gohan and goku differently at different frames


Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on October 16, 2013, 10:23:10 PM
me three
if you are doing it like that ill recommend maybe doing it cinematically if possible, zooming in into gohan and goku differently at different frames
the zooming in thing idk how to do that but i can figure it out



Cool even camera zoom now that sounds epic.:)..and I'm sure u got it Calikingz.;)..im sure its something about adding a camera in the PSA is what I'm sure your approaching and makin the angle at some certain value and changing the zoom, however way you do it, I'm sure it's gonna be awesome! :af:

A Bloody Canadian and Jrush64 are both experts at Cinematic camera angles for PSA's which is what your thinking of doing, anyway one of them might be willing to help you if you ask them.

I agree with Calypso, MarioDk I believe as well also deals with Camera stuff, I believe he made a camera for his new Goku revamp v2 he's still making right now, saw some previews of him making a camera zoom up to goku's hand and face when Goku does his Super Spirit Bomb, like when he holds out his arm before the super spirit bomb blows up. But if no help is needed I'm sure CaliKingz will figure it out in no time.


So far so good. just need a New GFX for the Father son Kamehameha.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

fixing it up still. but i like it so far.




This looks amazing, exactly how I pictured it  :af:. I like I like.  :kdance:

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 18, 2013, 06:33:14 AM
So far so good. just need a New GFX for the Father son Kamehameha.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

fixing it up still. but i like it so far.
Woah! Looks great! I know you're still fixing it, but you should put Goku a bit closer to Gohan...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

October 18, 2013, 11:05:58 PM #176 Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 02:24:53 AM by Renova
With this update to the teen gohan psa, would you mind making some balancing revisions?

Special N while not transformed is painfully slow.
Special N while SSJ2 has OP knock back.

Having a bit if difficulty getting the 2nd hit on the side smash while not transformed.
While transformed the side smash has range and knock back that will foote a lot of enemies off and make is impossible to recover.

These are just my suggestions, please don't take offense. Even if you don't make any changes the psa is still amazing. Thanks for your awesome psa.

ok so brawl won't let me make him transparent for some dumb reason. i edit the shader and the textures and still nothing.....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyone think they can help me?

BTW its done. and the Camera zooms in on both of them.   :happy:



oh uhm. i can do it. its hard to explain, but i have a tutorial on my computer. i have to leave soon so i wouldnt be able to do it now, but send me the model
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow looks amazing regardless Calikingz! :happy: and the Kamehameha looks amazing!