Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Bomber man over link? Perfect. Rel port to Luigi and my roster is complete!

Quote from: Renova on October 30, 2013, 08:21:38 PM
Bomber man over link? Perfect. Rel port to Luigi and my roster is complete!
Hes ported from Luigi

Oh, that's makes it even better then, no need to use rels.

EVERYONE check out my Future PSA's. Think you guys might like what I have in-stored



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on October 31, 2013, 04:26:48 AM
EVERYONE check out my Future PSA's. Think you guys might like what I have in-stored

Awesome! Can't wait to see what you have in stored, so i'm guessing that Teen Gohan Final Revamp is almost complete as well?:D

Quote from: chaoticchronos on October 31, 2013, 06:06:10 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to see what you have in stored, so i'm guessing that Teen Gohan Final Revamp is almost complete as well?:D
yup. just need to fix the camera



I want you to do a Goku no matter what

this is not a psa request but i have an idea about who you can put over yoshi:

try: spyro the dragon ;)

your choice if you want to make it

there are spyro model and texture hacks for ivysaur and charzard,but no psa and i think it would be nice.
did ya miss me?

November 02, 2013, 05:15:29 AM #203 Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 05:17:27 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 01, 2013, 07:45:01 PM
this is not a psa request but i have an idea about who you can put over yoshi:

try: spyro the dragon ;)

your choice if you want to make it

there are spyro model and texture hacks for ivysaur and charzard,but no psa and i think it would be nice.
I know of him but not that much. but i will give it some thought

Post Merge: November 02, 2013, 05:17:27 AM

Broly Entry Animation  :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Upon his entry he must say, "kakarot!!!"

Broly's looking very good nice entry.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 02, 2013, 05:15:29 AM
I know of him but not that much. but i will give it some thought

Post Merge: November 02, 2013, 05:17:27 AM

Broly Entry Animation  :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks great! I like how badass it makes him xD
Why did I imagine the green effect around him?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

so you making Normal form broly and not the overrrated LSSJ?
or will LSSJ be as FS or something like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on November 02, 2013, 02:23:06 PM
so you making Normal form broly and not the overrrated LSSJ?
or will LSSJ be as FS or something like that

its the FS
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 02, 2013, 02:24:37 PM
its the FS
if as FS i can maybe help alittle
with code a time limit mode (like vegeta´s or goku´s SSJ)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later