Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

November 10, 2013, 08:29:05 PM #225 Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 08:31:23 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Michael De Santa on November 10, 2013, 07:25:14 PM
If you don't mind, can you give me tutorial on how to fix the B+shield problem on the Ryu PSA? (C. Falcon version)

I know you already did on the squirtle version but I don't want to get rid of him.
Dang i kinda forgot lol. but just copy the coding in the Subaction in the Squirtle ryu PSA

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 08:31:23 PM

I was bored and i made this over the shadow over Wario for Leon Exodio

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 10, 2013, 08:29:05 PM
Dang i kinda forgot lol. but just copy the coding in the Subaction in the Squirtle ryu PSA

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 08:31:23 PM

I was bored and i made this over the shadow over Wario for Leon Exodio

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Why is this so amazing to me? It looks so good lol

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 10, 2013, 08:29:05 PM
Dang i kinda forgot lol. but just copy the coding in the Subaction in the Squirtle ryu PSA

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 08:31:23 PM

I was bored and i made this over the shadow over Wario for Leon Exodio

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hahaha! Nice xD
Really funny!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

November 11, 2013, 12:18:00 AM #228 Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 12:19:26 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 10, 2013, 08:29:05 PM
Dang i kinda forgot lol. but just copy the coding in the Subaction in the Squirtle ryu PSA

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 08:31:23 PM

I was bored and i made this over the shadow over Wario for Leon Exodio

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL i was about to do that since vegeta getting that outfit too in his update aswell
and shadow got vegeta outfit too so why not sasuke
if you used the CON2 model please use my brawl texture for sasuke instead of using a Cel-shaded texture
since shadow is already brawl styled so the outfit needs to be aswell
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

question,how far done is broly?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 11, 2013, 07:08:01 PM
question,how far done is broly?
still 75% done. gotta do alot of PSAing



Hey calikingz, where's the sound file that goes with your Knuckles over Ness PSA? It wasn't included in the download.

you should know,you dont have to work on battle toads over ganon,theve already been made by: That BattleToad PSA Guy,just thought i'd let ya know ;)
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on November 14, 2013, 07:18:04 PM
you should know,you dont have to work on battle toads over ganon,theve already been made by: That BattleToad PSA Guy,just thought i'd let ya know ;)
thanks for the heads up.



November 15, 2013, 03:09:01 AM #234 Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 03:10:18 AM by Chaos_Knight
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 14, 2013, 07:34:07 AM
i know. i dont have it anymore. sorry  :(

Post Merge: November 14, 2013, 10:11:50 AM

can someone PLEASE make this animation? you can use my psa over ROB as a base.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


seriously i need this.
Nice source material. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Calikingz I thought you animated as well as PSA'd? :af: and nice source material!

Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 18, 2013, 03:16:42 PM
Calikingz I thought you animated as well as PSA'd? :af: and nice source material!
im ok with animating, i have a issue with animating walks and runs.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on November 18, 2013, 09:17:44 PM
im ok with animating, i have a issue with animating walks and runs.

Ohhh..Okay gotcha! phew..well..attempting to create it now, but we'll see.

Quote from: chaoticchronos on November 19, 2013, 01:10:32 AM
Ohhh..Okay gotcha! phew..well..attempting to create it now, but we'll see.
lol ok cool



besides a few animations and a few different attacks,what else can we expect to be different about the new megaman x psa from the old one?
did ya miss me?