Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

March 07, 2014, 04:42:55 AM #465 Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 12:10:29 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on March 06, 2014, 11:10:56 PM
ryu over squirtile freezes my game only when he gets killed,can you please fix this?
Check and see if you installed everything correct cuz i dont have that isuue

Post Merge: March 09, 2014, 12:10:28 AM

Do you guy recognize these moves for Zero?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



hes on fire! litterally lol, do you think you will be able to remove peaches floating issue(when holding jump button) this time?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on March 09, 2014, 10:49:57 PM
hes on fire! litterally lol, do you think you will be able to remove peaches floating issue(when holding jump button) this time?
already done :)



Is there an actual reason why you keep skipping past my posts on your thread?

Did I do something to you or is that just how you're feeling? Just let me know and you'll never  have to see me post here again.

Quote from: Renova on March 10, 2014, 02:53:02 PM
Is there an actual reason why you keep skipping past my posts on your thread?

Did I do something to you or is that just how you're feeling? Just let me know and you'll never  have to see me post here again.
o i never seen your post till now. lol but about the MvC. make sure all the files are in the right place. I looked at it and its nothing wrong with the one i have



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 10, 2014, 07:48:58 PM
o i never seen your post till now. lol but about the MvC. make sure all the files are in the right place. I looked at it and its nothing wrong with the one i have

Oh thank goodness, its just a misunderstanding. I use all your PSA's in my game so I'm glad we're cool.

Anyway, the issue with MvC is that Ryu Special S does 40 damage upon collision. The actual moveset works fine but 40 damage is WAY too OP. Each time I edit the damage in Brawlbox the PSA becomes corrupted.

Can you fix it please?


March 11, 2014, 02:11:38 AM #472 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:02:52 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Renova on March 10, 2014, 10:55:37 PM
Oh thank goodness, its just a misunderstanding. I use all your PSA's in my game so I'm glad we're cool.

Anyway, the issue with MvC is that Ryu Special S does 40 damage upon collision. The actual moveset works fine but 40 damage is WAY too OP. Each time I edit the damage in Brawlbox the PSA becomes corrupted.

Can you fix it please?
Sure i can :) give me an hour im not home

Post Merge: March 12, 2014, 12:02:52 PM

Here's a sneak peak at Zero's Alt costume.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


took a while to rig this. Looks simple but was very difficult for me.



looks nice. first thing i thought of was that he looks like Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


March 12, 2014, 05:33:41 PM #475 Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:05:01 PM by Falconpunch1729
i think sigma over ganon would be a great ideal project 4U since you've already done x and zero

Post Merge: March 12, 2014, 08:05:01 PM

impressive on the alternate costume,most impressive indeed
did ya miss me?

Next project should (and must) be Scorpion.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 12, 2014, 11:05:40 PM
Next project should (and must) be Scorpion.

If he does it, I'd totally be down for a collab :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 12, 2014, 11:19:39 PM
If he does it, I'd totally be down for a collab :P

I think you meant: Down for a "kollab". ;-)
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 12, 2014, 11:27:39 PM
I think you meant: Down for a "kollab". ;-)

:>.>: icwutudidthere


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.