Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I dont like the Vegeta PSA (I like Wolfgeta), so I think you should make Majin Vegeta.

NOPE Scratch that Poll everyone. X and Zero will not fit on sheik and Zelda due to filesize issues. Sorry :(



X and Zero are pretty cool on their own anyway, so not being able to switch isn't a huge .

Speaking of X, I'm curious about these alt cosrumes you were talking about... did you have any glitch or things like that with them?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Airi AkenoS3 on July 08, 2014, 01:54:37 AM
Speaking of X, I'm curious about these alt cosrumes you were talking about... did you have any glitch or things like that with them?
naa no glitches with the alts



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 08, 2014, 07:11:41 AM
naa no glitches with the alts
I see... I'm looking forward for them though...
Especially dat SF one :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey Calikingz, I just got finished taking your updated Zero for a test drive.
The bug I mentioned previously seems to be fixed, the game doesn't seem to crash at all anymore when leaving a match.
I love the new alt costumes you've included too, the Shadow one especially gave me a chuckle. However there seems to be an issue with loading any costume aside from Zero's base and its recolours. Helmetless Zero, Shadow, MMZ Zero, and Absolute Zero all cause the wii to hang after selecting a stage. It doesn't crash either (I can still bring up the home menu) the game just never progresses from the SSS to the match.
Not sure what would cause that, but I thought I'd let you know about it.

July 13, 2014, 02:25:56 AM #847 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 12:37:14 PM by CaliKingz01
Something I've been working on the side :af2:

http://youtu.be/m6xj77l7UAM

Post Merge: July 13, 2014, 12:37:13 PM

Lol hasn't been done yet so I gave it a shot  :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Really great! And that alt costume... xD
But who would you put over Zelda though?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I dont know yet. I was thinking about Death Stroke but they are too similar. Gotta think some more lol



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 13, 2014, 01:01:47 PM
I dont know yet. I was thinking about Death Stroke but they are too similar. Gotta think some more lol
Lol yeah... I think he was even an alt for the old Deadpool PSA...

Well... How about Cable? xD
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Cable will be a challenge to make. I think I should make a Female over Zelda.
And heres how the Sheik Alt is going to look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



too bad there's no Axl moveset yet. port those 3 over PT and the X team is ready

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

You should do a capcom character over zelda with deadpoll. Maybe Chun Li or Roll?

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on July 14, 2014, 11:50:43 PM
You should do a capcom character over zelda with deadpoll. Maybe Chun Li or Roll?
OOO I think I should do a Roll PSA!