Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Blaseth on November 08, 2014, 11:38:57 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is amoï, is ready for this.

May I ask which character will they be over?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Heya, quick question, when you do the Megaman Smash 4 PSA are you going to also have Protoman and Bass alts?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

November 09, 2014, 02:10:38 AM #1009 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 02:12:11 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Renova on November 07, 2014, 02:32:52 PM
Why is your work so f*****g epic?

Can you tell me what I should change to lower the requirement for Final Explosion in the PSA?
change where it says 140 in the wait1 to what ever number of damage you want.

Post Merge: November 09, 2014, 02:12:11 AM

Quote from: Nebulon on November 09, 2014, 02:09:42 AM
Heya, quick question, when you do the Megaman Smash 4 PSA are you going to also have Protoman and Bass alts?
maybe. dont know yet



Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on November 09, 2014, 01:42:03 AM
This is amoï, is ready for this.

May I ask which character will they be over?

More information will be revealed at a later date.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look who's getting a New Final Smash! MegaMan Over Snake.

Will try to get Alt outfits to work with the FS as well.
Example: ProtoMan comes out with Zero, Roll comes out with Roll from one of the other Megaman games.
you guys see the picture.



That's a great idea!
Needs moar Geo Stelar. :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 02, 2014, 11:05:11 AM
Look who's getting a New Final Smash! MegaMan Over Snake.

Will try to get Alt outfits to work with the FS as well.
Example: ProtoMan comes out with Zero, Roll comes out with Roll from one of the other Megaman games.
you guys see the picture.
The FS will be only MM & X or will it include every MM used in Megaman's FS from SSB4 ?

Either way, dayum.
The hype is real.

Quote from: LJSTAR on December 02, 2014, 04:07:46 PM
The FS will be only MM & X or will it include every MM used in Megaman's FS from SSB4 ?

Either way, dayum.
The hype is real.
only X. the other Megaman models was WAY too much. but Megaman has 2 FS. an Air FS and Ground FS



hmmmmm..... this seems about right.  :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



It is indeed.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

That Zero's so perfect I absolutely love it and X too. That final smash is going to be amazing. :happy:

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 07, 2014, 10:26:03 AM
hmmmmm..... this seems about right.  :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's awesome... 10/10 :)

I don't know if you're even doing Bass, but if you were to do him, would you do Axl? I know Axl's considered a hero and Bass really isn't, but I sort of don't know who else would work off the top of my head. If you're doing him that is.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I think the fs is fine with just 1 other incarnation anyway, it gets the idea across. I'd say Bass would best be paired with his Battle Network incarnation, since no one in the X series really jumps out as a suitable partner.