Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

awesome! love the edit to the eyes! xD looks a lot more cool and edgy now, and the model looks great so far ^^ i'm dying to see it in motion already!!
I'M JUST A DOOD

Well this is the best I can do to the Battle Network model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Looks better than nothing, methinks.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Maybe the Last Alternate Costume.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



And there's an Axl alt too. Pretty good work on the model, I say.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 30, 2015, 11:43:27 AM
Maybe the Last Alternate Costume.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

makes sense, since they have similar shooting styles

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Just a taunt.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 04, 2015, 05:17:18 PM
Just a taunt.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Dat MUGEN reference. Hopefully progress is going great for this PSA, I like what I've seen thus far.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es


brilliant

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Jesus Christ, I am so hype for this now. His height is perfect, the chest beating is perfect, the buster shots are perfect. Very good work here. I knew you'd be able to make magic happen with Bass.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Told you guys I'm still working on Little Mac :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I typed up a whole paragraph and then KCMM 503'd me.

Long story short: Animation needs less feet sliding, the motion doesn't make sense for a boxer it needs more rythm and exaggerate the movement. The basic idea is there which is great.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 13, 2015, 07:36:32 AM
Told you guys I'm still working on Little Mac :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm smiling :) This is gonna be great!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822