Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


tails alt from our sonic heroes psa. with the gloves
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol I might do the tails  thing but kinnikuman was more of a wrestler than a boxer



1 week away? Nice! :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Did Someone ask for Dudley?? :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 19, 2015, 10:32:51 AM
Did Someone ask for Dudley?? :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of these alts are fantastic...
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I'm surprised Mac isn't up yet (In a patient way). Is something wrong with him last minute?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 25, 2015, 03:08:52 AM
I'm surprised Mac isn't up yet (In a patient way). Is something wrong with him last minute?

the KO punch
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on June 25, 2015, 03:22:46 AM
the KO punch

Ah, I see. I've actually been wondering what sort of indicator he'd use. Time will tell.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

he has posted pics on our facebook group so he might here later on
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yea like Onii-Chan said its the KO meter coding. I keep trying to make a code to say if hitboxes connects on certain attacks, his meter goes up but I think I might have to make a time for him instead if i cant get it to work. Also I have to finish animating the basic things like Air Final Smash, taunts and wins. All alternates are finished, gfx are set in the right place. If you guys don't like the new Final Smashes let me know because some people prefer Giga Mac (Which I Hate). Give me one more week and he will be released before next friday. I PROMISE!!

Thanks for being patient guys! :)



No problem Cali and company. :) have fun with it!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

What coding are you using for the attacks?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YES!!!!! Finally got it to work. OO to answer your question "Large Leader" I was using a LOT of Bit Variables but its ok now since I got it to work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfmGSdqs7V4