Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I think ryu  should start off facing down than towards the enemy(like you have it) when doing the kamehameha.

November 11, 2015, 01:56:41 AM #1306 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 01:58:45 AM by NoWon1196
Not what i meant by not that good of an animator. I'm saying you're good but to my opinion, you along with all the other modders need work. And i understand the whole criticism thing for calikingz yet Large Leader is taking things too far. Try giving him some things that are good about his mod. Also, for anyone reading my post, I'm sorry if t=you thought I meant he's a horrible modder when I didn't. Including you Alejandro Middlecorn and KingJigglypuff. Yet, Keep up the good work and no offense seriously guys!!!

Post Merge: November 11, 2015, 01:58:45 AM

Also, did you ever find out whether Jh hylian gamer found out about those pm brawlex mods of mewtwo and roy, Alejandro Middlecorn?

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 11, 2015, 01:56:41 AM
Not what i meant by not that good of an animator. I'm saying you're good but to my opinion, you along with all the other modders need work. And i understand the whole criticism thing for calikingz yet Large Leader is taking things too far. Try giving him some things that are good about his mod. Also, for anyone reading my post, I'm sorry if t=you thought I meant he's a horrible modder when I didn't. Including you Alejandro Middlecorn and KingJigglypuff. Yet, Keep up the good work and no offense seriously guys!!!
You're right Large Leader took things too far.
However, you also said many bad things.
I might take this conversation to a PM because this is completely off-topic and I don't want to recieve an unfair warning.
Just avoid fighting in the forums.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 11, 2015, 01:56:41 AM
Also, did you ever find out whether Jh hylian gamer found out about those pm brawlex mods of mewtwo and roy, Alejandro Middlecorn?

This is also off-topic, send me a PM so we can talk about that.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on November 10, 2015, 07:23:20 PM
I think ryu  should start off facing down than towards the enemy(like you have it) when doing the kamehameha.

I haven't played SSB for Wii U, but this is a good idea.
Or at least the way I see it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on November 11, 2015, 01:56:41 AM
I'm saying you're good but to my opinion, you along with all the other modders need work. 

So like everyone else? Cool

QuoteTry giving him some things that are good about his mod.

I don't need to brown nose and maek him feel good when he has an armada of people doing that for him.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Anyway, the model is good in my opinion.
And Calikingz01 is doing a good job. He might need more practice, but everything is just fine.
It is incredibly pro-optimized, yeah; but Brawl can't handle too much filesize, and Cali's intention is to make his projects work in both Wii and Dolphin, not just Dolphin.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Caliking and Large Leader can speak for themselves.
There really shouldn't be an entire page for a "I think this doesn't look good because X" comment, so cut that out.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Ok. I'm surprised the votes for tails went straight to Frieza. so, this means we'll see a Frieza pas or no?

I still prefer Tails.
Also, he once said he was probably going to make a Tails PSA with face expressions.
Way better than the ones over Meta Knight (just a painted mouth).
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

It would be cool to see a tails move-set that is good as a stand alone but also complimented Sonic in team battles as well

Hey guy, I'm use to Large Leader Criticizing me and I take his advise more than he knows lol. I thank him because I Really need criticism so it makes me a better animator and rigger. make models look better. Also the comment I said about you doing it yourself, I was Joking..  :af:  But I do plan on making him a bit more up in poly to fix the whole problem with the mesh issues.  Thanks Large Leader. I really mean it. no sarcasm at all. and I thank you guys for having my back if there were harsh words lashed but its all good.

And for the Poll, I think i will do the 2 that have the most votes and that looks like Tails and Frieza.

AAAAAAANNNNNND Large Leader, big question for you.  Do you animate in BrawlBox? If not please Let me know which program you use so I can animate better since BrawlBox has issues when i do certain things



any ideas on tails final smash
or is it surprise
wasnt there one like mugen's special?with the jet plane

I dont mean to answer for him but I think he uses Autodesk Maya to animate which according to my research is far easier to animate with once you get used to it

Ryu's Side B. Looks Good to me.  :af2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Looks good and good that you and large leader are like a team