Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

November 20, 2015, 11:09:22 PM #1320 Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 11:40:29 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on November 15, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
any ideas on tails final smash
or is it surprise
wasnt there one like mugen's special?with the jet plane


You should probably use the tornado's battle mode like a landmaster tank as a final smash.

Is it just me or does the 3DS Ryu look better than the Wii U Ryu?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Yes, enough said. :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Lower Poly count = Less optimization = doesn't look as bad lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Surprisingly, the 3ds model looks a lot more decent than the Wii u model. Also, love the preview, calikingz01. Can't wait til ryu's released.

Hey, Calikingz. When are you going to release yourself? I saw you in the video"how trunks joined the brawl".

^This.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Oh, also, are you going to include a Ken alt model for Ryu?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

-As of the Model of me you guys seen in the Trunks Release, it was just a model over the moveset.

-And yes Ken will Be an Alternate Costume.

More model updates for the Goku Moveset since he lags people's wii's and dolphin. Low Poly and Great Textures from "Beyond". I don't know he still does anything brawl related but that guy can make some great textures. Thanks Beyond!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Polycount doesn't determine whether the model will lag or not.

Just thought I'd tell you.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Large Leader on December 17, 2015, 12:07:32 AM
Polycount doesn't determine whether the model will lag or not.

Just thought I'd tell you.
Well I did a lot of testing out and for dolphin it depends if u have a good enough processor or not for it to lag period and for the wii its the model itself that lags the game. The tenkaichi models wont lag at all so that's a good thing. thanks for the heads up tho.