Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Jin kisaragi from blazblue

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 04, 2016, 11:03:39 PM
What Alternate Costumes should SubZero have? It can be another character from a different series of games that use Ice Attacks. Leave suggestions below.  :happy:
How bout Noob Saibot and his MK1 costume? There was two sub zeros, the two costumes i listed belong to his brother.
And what about MK3 Maskless Sub Zero?
retired

June 05, 2016, 11:25:35 PM #1518 Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 11:31:19 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: SubZero2 on June 05, 2016, 08:53:06 PM
How bout Noob Saibot and his MK1 costume? There was two sub zeros, the two costumes i listed belong to his brother.
And what about MK3 Maskless Sub Zero?
I have all 3 of those already :)

Post Merge: June 05, 2016, 11:31:18 PM

Which Stance fits Sub Zero more?

New ( tweaking out a few flaws )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Old ( Based from MK Deception and Deadly Alliance )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 05, 2016, 11:25:35 PM
I have all 3 of those already :)

Post Merge: June 05, 2016, 11:31:18 PM

Which Stance fits Sub Zero more?

New ( tweaking out a few flaws )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Old ( Based from MK Deception and Deadly Alliance )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mk2/subzero/sprites/stance/a1.gif
Why not this one?
Oh, and for scorpion, why not this one either? http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/mkwikia/images/8/85/Umk3s.gif/revision/latest?cb=20091003215224
I rather see the MK character go for more of a retro style, kinda like how ryu did.
retired


Frost Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Noob Saibot Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'm glad that Frost will be incluided, I was going to make her anyway if she wasn't incluided lmao


Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 06, 2016, 04:54:31 AM
Frost Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Noob Saibot Alt
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Will frost have her own voice? I think it would be weird to hear a women having a man voice.
retired

June 12, 2016, 05:14:57 AM #1526 Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 10:16:46 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: SubZero2 on June 11, 2016, 08:17:21 AM
Will frost have her own voice? I think it would be weird to hear a women having a man voice.
No she will not. But I can make a mute version so you don't hear any voice

Post Merge: June 12, 2016, 10:16:46 AM

Here is the Recolors and just a few rigged alternate outfits I did for Sub-Zero.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 12, 2016, 05:14:57 AM
No she will not. But I can make a mute version so you don't hear any voice

Post Merge: June 12, 2016, 10:16:46 AM

Here is the Recolors and just a few rigged alternate outfits I did for Sub-Zero.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I got a idea.
Cyber Sub Zero alt.
retired

Cyber Sub-Zero. Wish I had the Triborg version though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Any updates on any of the mods?