Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 24, 2016, 02:02:22 AM
Well, I meant a PSA.
This is just a model import.

Back to topic, I hope you can update Scorpion with new animations.





True I can see where you're coming from but this model is perfect to use for a new psa from scratch, as it's already done.

While you guys wait on new Releases heres a version of Little Mac I meant to release a while back.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212161



GJ On Little/Giga mac man im impressed bruh...


RIP DBZ PSA tutorial ;__;7



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 29, 2016, 10:28:14 PM
Sub Zero Video Test
https://youtu.be/WNVww7P6jOE
The sword needs some work..
Ice clone attack and slide need work too.But i'm sure you'll get to it. Nice job.
retired

This is perfect! I can't wait!

Quote from: Gamidame_K on June 30, 2016, 01:50:41 AM
RIP DBZ PSA tutorial ;__;7
I'm still going to do the tutorial don't worry. :)



So I need an Idea for Sub-Zero's Up B attack since Ice Clone is his Down B. Any ideas? any Ice related attack that launches him in the air will do.



July 03, 2016, 08:09:07 AM #1556 Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 08:12:01 AM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Make him create a beam and use it as "teleporting".
He has a similar move in MK vs DC, however said beam creates a big ice block that splatters the rival.

Post Merge: July 03, 2016, 08:12:01 AM

According to the poll, definatelly Revamp/Update Scorpion with improved animations.
Also, try to make the spear a little longer and try to make a delay on the grab, because as soon as the chain hits, he drags the enemy almost instantly. Either that, or make the spear a Special Move rather than a grab move.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on July 03, 2016, 08:09:07 AM
Make him create a beam and use it as "teleporting".
He has a similar move in MK vs DC, however said beam creates a big ice block that splatters the rival.

Post Merge: July 03, 2016, 08:12:01 AM

According to the poll, definatelly Revamp/Update Scorpion with improved animations.
Also, try to make the spear a little longer and try to make a delay on the grab, because as soon as the chain hits, he drags the enemy almost instantly. Either that, or make the spear a Special Move rather than a grab move.
Thanks! :) I stumbled on to this video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqY4FlI4tYo
It gave me the perfect Up-B for him.  He will cover himself with Ice and fall to the floor and teleport which ever angle you choose. Oh yea, Since the Slide in the Air looks a bit strange I'm giving him Ice Hammer.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 03, 2016, 08:25:40 AM
Thanks! :) I stumbled on to this video here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqY4FlI4tYo
It gave me the perfect Up-B for him.  He will cover himself with Ice and fall to the floor and teleport which ever angle you choose. Oh yea, Since the Slide in the Air looks a bit strange I'm giving him Ice Hammer.
Could ice blast in the air be different?
Sub Zero could stay there then perform ice blast(could be quicker), should be only performed once though.
retired

Here are some GFX edits for Sub-Zero's moves and also a new Move I added.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.