Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 04, 2016, 08:44:29 PM
One last thing. If you ever used this ( http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207328 ) editing the models will be a lot similar to how to create your own halo character. pretty simple but just know you will be deleting a of crap.

It was easy when I did it back in the past.
I just need to remember, lol.
It just takes time, that's it.

Regarding Sub-Zero's Final Smash, if it is One Hit Kill, then it is just fine.
Most Final Smashes are insta-kill, specially Marth's.
And remember, a Final Smash is just OP when it is insta-kill and there's no way to escape from it.
And example is Super Sonic, which is not insta-kill, but you need to be lucky to escape from it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

About the final smash, yeah, it would be op, but like it shows in the gif, he freezes the enemy first, then kills the enemy with the ice ball.
Maybe if you miss/don't freeze the enemy, Sub Zero can't throw the ice ball.
retired

Quote from: SubZero2 on August 05, 2016, 06:55:56 PM
About the final smash, yeah, it would be op, but like it shows in the gif, he freezes the enemy first, then kills the enemy with the ice ball.
Maybe if you miss/don't freeze the enemy, Sub Zero can't throw the ice ball.

Just like I said, most Final Smashes are OP.
But, all can be escaped.
Marth's Final Smash is useless if your foe evades it.
Same with Ike's. If you fail your attack or the enemy avoids it, nothing else will happen and you'll waste the Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

This will fit the Air Final Smash Perfectly!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 08, 2016, 08:08:55 AM
This will fit the Air Final Smash Perfectly!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're right, it does.
retired

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 08, 2016, 08:08:55 AM
This will fit the Air Final Smash Perfectly!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It Does Fit

it won't look exactly like that since I'm limited on Brawl GFX usage.  :( But the Finals are complete  :af:



Cool. Just what I was thinking for his air final smash.

Sub Zero is finished! Just making a Snake version for him.  Also for Frieza, I might have to use this model since the others Lag pretty bad no matter what I do to them. I actually Like this model though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 12, 2016, 04:06:28 PM
Sub Zero is finished! Just making a Snake version for him.  Also for Frieza, I might have to use this model since the others Lag pretty bad no matter what I do to them. I actually Like this model though.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks nice, it be much better if you gave him brawlified textures to fit in with the cast.
retired

Hey Cali, this might be a silly question but I want to ask now that Sub-Zero is almost done: I dunno how long it'll take for you to get to the Scorpion update, so would it be possible for you to release the old moveset with the newer models? That way people can have both characters, with matching appearances and alternate costumes, lag free.

If not I understand, but it's something to consider. I'm sure a lot of people would like at least a model update, if not a full one, alongside Sub-Zero.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

He finished Sub zero but he's making a snake version. Also, I like the model of Frieda you're using, Cali.

Quote from: HypnotizeScourge on August 13, 2016, 11:20:10 AM
Hey Cali, this might be a silly question but I want to ask now that Sub-Zero is almost done: I dunno how long it'll take for you to get to the Scorpion update, so would it be possible for you to release the old moveset with the newer models? That way people can have both characters, with matching appearances and alternate costumes, lag free.

If not I understand, but it's something to consider. I'm sure a lot of people would like at least a model update, if not a full one, alongside Sub-Zero.
I second this.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Also, he hinted on updating the models used for shadow's moveset I've wario!

Quote from: NoWon1196 on August 14, 2016, 03:53:41 AM
Also, he hinted on updating the models used for shadow's moveset I've wario!
Everything else is still nasty.
Quote from: HypnotizeScourge on August 13, 2016, 11:20:10 AM
Hey Cali, this might be a silly question but I want to ask now that Sub-Zero is almost done: I dunno how long it'll take for you to get to the Scorpion update, so would it be possible for you to release the old moveset with the newer models? That way people can have both characters, with matching appearances and alternate costumes, lag free.

If not I understand, but it's something to consider. I'm sure a lot of people would like at least a model update, if not a full one, alongside Sub-Zero.
I third this.
retired