Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Sorry for the delay guys. Sub Zero is finished but I'm doing some other mods I wanted to get out the way for another game. ( Xenoverse )



Ok. Don't worry. I'm patient. We'll just wait for the brawl mods.


August 29, 2016, 07:39:19 AM #1609 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 12:17:39 PM by Ebola16
On Sub Zero, does taunting freeze the character in place until hit for anybody else? I tested with the "over snake" version.

Post Merge: August 29, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

The Brawlex version does not have this problem.

Post Merge: August 29, 2016, 12:17:39 PM

And the fighter config should be set to soundbank 0x00000130 for the brawlex version.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: Ebola16 on August 29, 2016, 07:39:19 AM
On Sub Zero, does taunting freeze the character in place until hit for anybody else? I tested with the "over snake" version.

Post Merge: August 29, 2016, 07:46:54 AM

The Brawlex version does not have this problem.

Post Merge: August 29, 2016, 12:17:39 PM

And the fighter config should be set to soundbank 0x00000130 for the brawlex version.
I fixed the version over snake just now. also added something in the file I forgot about



Hi I don't know why but subzero freezes when using dolphin project m:/

Quote from: benjamin78614 on August 29, 2016, 07:35:17 PM
Hi I don't know why but subzero freezes when using dolphin project m:/
I dont make mods for PM. I use Brawl normal version.



Well the question about the updated models for Scorpion went ignored, so what's up with the poll? Is that gonna end anytime soon?
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 29, 2016, 03:09:25 PM
I fixed the version over snake just now. also added something in the file I forgot about
Yes. Don't forget about the fighter config soundbank change if you want to use 311.sawnd with Brawlex! Btw, excellent job with the moveset.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 29, 2016, 06:43:24 AM
Here's Sub Zero Guys!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=212785

That's good. Now just let me learn again how to install (been almost 2 years since I stopped playing).
Anything about a Scorpion Update?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HypnotizeScourge on August 29, 2016, 08:41:42 PM
Well the question about the updated models for Scorpion went ignored, so what's up with the poll? Is that gonna end anytime soon?
it wasn't ignored. I just want to release Scorpion on his own time. Sorry bout that.
Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on August 30, 2016, 10:59:08 PM
That's good. Now just let me learn again how to install (been almost 2 years since I stopped playing).
Anything about a Scorpion Update?
Scorpion will still get an update. Just don't know when yet.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 31, 2016, 07:52:01 AM
Scorpion will still get an update. Just don't know when yet.

Some fixing to the animations and BrawlEx SFX would be good.

BTW, is your Sub-Zero GFX glitch free?
Can he face Snake/Master Chief with no problems?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on September 01, 2016, 12:41:32 AM
Some fixing to the animations and BrawlEx SFX would be good.

BTW, is your Sub-Zero GFX glitch free?
Can he face Snake/Master Chief with no problems?
yea its glitch free so you can have snake and sub zero in the game



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on September 01, 2016, 05:38:29 AM
yea its glitch free so you can have snake and sub zero in the game

Ok. Now I need to learn how to use BrawlEx again because I lost every knowledge. LOL
School and job kept me busy.

In the mean time I'll test it ala "Old School".
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.