cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
May 29, 2013, 04:16:44 PM #60 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 04:17:39 PM by superben2008
Quote from: Syeo on May 29, 2013, 04:14:37 PM
Make sure the pcs file is smaller than the pac file or else it won't work (I guess). When I choose the character everything is fine, the game just freezes when I select a stage. I'm also using Riivolution + Stage Expansion Code.
fixed the character select bug. but now i'm having that issue with the stage select screen. whats weird is that i can go back to my wii menu when i select a stage.
the pac and pcs is the right sizes pcs smaller than pac


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: Mariodk on May 29, 2013, 03:50:03 PM
you dont even needing Gecko OS cuz if using Gecko OS+editing iso for SFX packs it freeze but if you using Dolphin´s own Gecko OS: Dolphin folder/User/GameConfig/RSBE01.txt add file patch code+these codes
it comeplete works aswell
just add the codes
So basically what you're saying here is...this probably won't work for USB users with a modded iso?
Can anyone confirm this?

For those curious if it works with ProjectM, it *kinda* works...with a few issues.

- The Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard) can't select their extra colours
- Characters who have had their default team colours moved (Marth, for example) freeze the game when selecting their moved team colour (in Marth's case, his purple colour, replacing his blue team colour)

That's about all I've tested, it works great with every other character though! Great job with this!

If anyone wants the modified ProjectM files that work with this, I could upload them.

Winning.

My summer project now is to hunt down hacks, CSPs, and all of the good cosmetics stuff to make this work :I

if i understand this correctly, it should even "fix" some issues of P&P rels, for example, freezing when selecting a outfit the original didnt have, now they all have the same outfits, so i suggest someone testing that :P

Quote from: Majora on May 29, 2013, 05:05:22 PM
Winning.

My summer project now is to hunt down hacks, CSPs, and all of the good cosmetics stuff to make this work :I
Hah. Same dude.
I started replacing my portraits and BP's yesterday. Got all the way through through Lucas.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


has anyone found a fix for riivolution that does not freeze when i select a stage? i'm just curious.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: superben2008 on May 29, 2013, 04:09:08 PM
ok. i got it to load. but when i select example fitmario01.pac it freezes. i have the pcs file too. still freezes. my hack is good it is the same one over fitmario00.pac as i'm creating dummy files to prevent crashing.

You need to add file paths to your Riivolution XML if you haven't already.

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2013, 03:10:27 PM
I would never forget my PALs =D

PAL CODES

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars][PAL][ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
000013FF 00000000
000013FF 00000000
13FF0000 13FF13FF
00000000 00000000
00000000 13FF0000

Wario Costume Color offset FIX [PAL][ASF1nk]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000
00000000 00000000

All Characters have Wario's Costume offset [PAL] [ASF1nk]
04456180 80456054
04456190 80456054
044561a0 80456054
044561b0 80456054
044561c0 80456054
044561d0 80456054
044561e0 80456054
044561f0 80456054
04456200 80456054
04456210 80456054
04456220 80456054
04456230 80456054
04456240 80456054
04456250 80456054
04456260 80456054
04456270 80456054
04456280 80456054
04456290 80456054
044562a0 80456054
044562b0 80456054
044562c0 80456054
044562d0 80456054
044562e0 80456054
044562f0 80456054
04456300 80456054
04456310 80456054
04456320 80456054
04456330 80456054
04456340 80456054
04456350 80456054
04456360 80456054
04456370 80456054
04456380 80456054
04456390 80456054
044563a0 80456054
044563b0 80456054
044563c0 80456054
044563d0 80456054
044563e0 80456054
044563f0 80456054

Checking PAL files after work.


-For Dolphin Use.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-updated-first-post-how-to-play-brawl-project-m-etc-unofficial

-Also working on Riivo.

-Also good point on Kirby hats, I forgot about them!

damn you, I wanted to port them D:

however, thats awesome! I will test them out right now!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Moblin on May 29, 2013, 05:22:41 PM
You need to add file paths to your Riivolution XML if you haven't already.
Same goes for me but the path is already there. I'm using Beyond's Riivolution and it works perfectly. When I want to add more color slots then it freezes at the Stage Select Screen when a stage is selected.

I added the 3 codes to RSBE01.gct (without the File Replacement Code), replaced sc_selcharacter.pac (not the sc_selmap.pac due to the Stage Expansion) and added all the portrite files. Everything is where it should be.

It seems that the gameconfig.txt is just for Dolphin users. I was already curious about that. And I don't really think that it's due to the sc_selmap.pac file.

I should also say that the pac file is larger than the pcs file.


What am I to create as a XML for Riivolution use, though...? That's what I'm curious about.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

hmm im having a problem with this completely,i have all the extra costumes added i replaced my GCT with the one included and all the files are added but it still freezes when i try to go to the character selection screen,any thoughts anyone?


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: Syeo on May 29, 2013, 05:34:46 PM
Same goes for me but the path is already there. I'm using Beyond's Riivolution and it works perfectly. When I want to add more color slots then it freezes at the Stage Select Screen when a stage is selected.
i'm having this problem too. i got past the character select screen aswell.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Okay, okay, guys, we need to pipe down and rationalize. I'm assuming that the FRC was what directed the extra costumes to be loaded by the game so they're playable, so we'll need a Riivolution equivalent to that.

I mean, I have my hacks setup in the classic "private/wii/etc..." mode and it still doesn't load the extras so...

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: TaikoMang on May 29, 2013, 04:52:23 PM
For those curious if it works with ProjectM, it *kinda* works...with a few issues.

- The Pokemon (Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard) can't select their extra colours
- Characters who have had their default team colours moved (Marth, for example) freeze the game when selecting their moved team colour (in Marth's case, his purple colour, replacing his blue team colour)

That's about all I've tested, it works great with every other character though! Great job with this!

If anyone wants the modified ProjectM files that work with this, I could upload them.

That's a shame, though I sort of expected it would clash with the team color modifications already in place.