cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
how do you use this with the stage expansion code and the flaming blue css. could some one make it work?
i hope to get this working with riivolution. i just deleted a mario hack a couple of days ago. i would love this so i can keep it as an alternate.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

I have a question: does it corrupt save files? ;D

JK, that's awesome. I thought nothing new could make me reconsider my decision to not mod my Brawl anymore. You've just proved me wrong.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

I'll have to rmbr to fav this thread when I get my compy online ;D

impressive work my good man :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Excuse me while I go party.

So wait, what do you mean adding 330 new paths?

Also, I'm gonna address the elephant in the room here...

PAL version?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

i do have a couple questions, me the being the person i am im not sure if these have been answered or not even though i did read all the comments

1.so if someone is missing lets say FitChar02 or something, will it be added or skipped to make there pcs/pac's go up to FitChar11?

2.and you mentioned something about csp's being 1 increment off the files (I.E. FitChar01 = MenSelChar02) am i correct or was that something else?

also i didnt read the txt file in the download (mainly b/c i didnt DL is yet) b/c i havent had the time but if these answers are in the txt file just say so and i can read it
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: pikazz on May 29, 2013, 08:24:08 AM
looks like PAL version is forgotten :/
You say it like he was obliged to make the codes for a region he doesn't have a Wii from. It's PAL and NTSC-J's users' job to do that, not NTSC-U's.

Quote from: Albafika on May 29, 2013, 02:22:20 PM
You say it like he was obliged to make the codes for a region he doesn't have a Wii from. It's PAL and NTSC-J's users' job to do that, not NTSC-U's.
w00t, that wasnt what I ment or wanted to say o-o
Stupid Tinypic :C

May 29, 2013, 02:56:53 PM #52 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 02:59:33 PM by superben2008
may i ask someone to help me get it to work for riivolution? i tried to add the files from the pack to my own selchar and selmap pac but when i booted the game it froze nothing loaded.
yes i modified the common pac for the menus i even used the ones from the pack but it still froze

i'm using the stage expansion code and the flaming blue css.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

May 29, 2013, 03:10:27 PM #53 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:15:58 PM by ASF1nk
I would never forget my PALs =D

PAL CODES

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars][PAL][ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
000013FF 00000000
000013FF 00000000
13FF0000 13FF13FF
00000000 00000000
00000000 13FF0000

Wario Costume Color offset FIX [PAL][ASF1nk]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000
00000000 00000000

All Characters have Wario's Costume offset [PAL] [ASF1nk]
04456180 80456054
04456190 80456054
044561a0 80456054
044561b0 80456054
044561c0 80456054
044561d0 80456054
044561e0 80456054
044561f0 80456054
04456200 80456054
04456210 80456054
04456220 80456054
04456230 80456054
04456240 80456054
04456250 80456054
04456260 80456054
04456270 80456054
04456280 80456054
04456290 80456054
044562a0 80456054
044562b0 80456054
044562c0 80456054
044562d0 80456054
044562e0 80456054
044562f0 80456054
04456300 80456054
04456310 80456054
04456320 80456054
04456330 80456054
04456340 80456054
04456350 80456054
04456360 80456054
04456370 80456054
04456380 80456054
04456390 80456054
044563a0 80456054
044563b0 80456054
044563c0 80456054
044563d0 80456054
044563e0 80456054
044563f0 80456054

Checking PAL files after work.


-For Dolphin Use.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-updated-first-post-how-to-play-brawl-project-m-etc-unofficial

-Also working on Riivo.

-Also good point on Kirby hats, I forgot about them!
Skype: ASF1nk



May 29, 2013, 03:19:33 PM #54 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 03:39:23 PM by LC-DDM
I'll be testing these babies, myself, right now.

As it stands though, thanks a lot for all this!

EDIT: Does the gameconfig.txt work even with PAL use?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

ASF1nk, you do some amazing things. :D

Just a question that I don't think has been addressed here: Does it work with .rel ported characters, like PhantomWings' Plug'n'Play modules?
Now available in blue.

Shouldn't by any problems.
Someone test it out.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2013, 03:10:27 PM
I would never forget my PALs =D

PAL CODES

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars][PAL][ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
000013FF 00000000
000013FF 00000000
13FF0000 13FF13FF
00000000 00000000
00000000 13FF0000

Wario Costume Color offset FIX [PAL][ASF1nk]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000
00000000 00000000

All Characters have Wario's Costume offset [PAL] [ASF1nk]
04456180 80456054
04456190 80456054
044561a0 80456054
044561b0 80456054
044561c0 80456054
044561d0 80456054
044561e0 80456054
044561f0 80456054
04456200 80456054
04456210 80456054
04456220 80456054
04456230 80456054
04456240 80456054
04456250 80456054
04456260 80456054
04456270 80456054
04456280 80456054
04456290 80456054
044562a0 80456054
044562b0 80456054
044562c0 80456054
044562d0 80456054
044562e0 80456054
044562f0 80456054
04456300 80456054
04456310 80456054
04456320 80456054
04456330 80456054
04456340 80456054
04456350 80456054
04456360 80456054
04456370 80456054
04456380 80456054
04456390 80456054
044563a0 80456054
044563b0 80456054
044563c0 80456054
044563d0 80456054
044563e0 80456054
044563f0 80456054

Checking PAL files after work.


-For Dolphin Use.
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-updated-first-post-how-to-play-brawl-project-m-etc-unofficial

-Also working on Riivo.

-Also good point on Kirby hats, I forgot about them!

you dont even needing Gecko OS cuz if using Gecko OS+editing iso for SFX packs it freeze but if you using Dolphin´s own Gecko OS: Dolphin folder/User/GameConfig/RSBE01.txt add file patch code+these codes
it comeplete works aswell
just add the codes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2013, 03:10:27 PM
-Also working on Riivo.
ok. i got it to load. but when i select example fitmario01.pac it freezes. i have the pcs file too. still freezes. my hack is good it is the same one over fitmario00.pac as i'm creating dummy files to prevent crashing.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Quote from: superben2008 on May 29, 2013, 04:09:08 PM
ok. i got it to load. but when i select example fitmario01.pac it freezes. i have the pcs file too. still freezes. my hack is good it is the same one over fitmario00.pac as i'm creating dummy files to prevent crashing.

Make sure the pcs file is smaller than the pac file or else it won't work (I guess). When I choose the character everything is fine, the game just freezes when I select a stage. I'm also using Riivolution + Stage Expansion Code.