cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: blazingflare on May 30, 2013, 04:10:05 AM
Soooo, the thing I first mentioned to you XD
pretty much. lol thanks.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Just an assumption, this probably isn't compatible at the moment with your extra slot + cosmetics, right? Because I noticed that ghost slot you used for CSS pics for Roy is completely empty in this version. I assume it'll still work without cosmetics though, but I'm just gonna work on getting this setup with some extra costumes before I go into combining the two.

my brawl freezes... Im trying to load model imports on the extra slots
is that the problem?

May 30, 2013, 08:46:08 AM #123 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 09:25:11 AM by Syeo
Quote from: superben2008 on May 30, 2013, 02:51:30 AM
i added create="true" after resize="true" for the fighter folder and info folder. a much faster way to get everything to work.
Didn't work, the game still freezes.

Well, I also noticed that the Stage Expansion Code doesn't work at all anymore. All the custom slots vanished and the roster looks like the original Brawl (noticed it right now).
I believe there's just a conflict between cBliss and Stage Expansion.

Anyone there who also uses Stage Expansion where all stages are still available?


-Extra slot will probably work, haven't tested. Added 10 costumes to MarioD just in case. You would have to fill in the cosmetics yourselves though.

-You can put any hacks over the new costumes just like if they were regular costumes.
Like I said:
Beeeeeep: You'r hack is bad.
Silent freeze: You're missing files. The game is trying to read them but didn't find them.

-No conflict with Stage expansion.

So yeah, Kit is now at v1.5.
I fixed wario, gave him back his 12 costumes.
I added a Riivo Kit that uses an XML that loads everything like Gecko would
Thanks to blazingflare for saving time on the XML and not having to add each path one by one. xD
Will work on PAL kit next.
And updated OP.

How did I fix Wario?
I made him a new costume offset on an empty space in memory.
This can also be used so characters can have their default costume offsets [skipping over certain .pacs, etc.]
But I have all teams loaded from a certain .pac/.pcs number for the sake of consistency and uniformity. I never liked the original format; it was confusing and with new costume would be even more.
This way is easy to understand:
All character go from 00.pac/.pcs to 09 .pac/.pcs
1st costume is always 00.pac/.pcs
2nd costume is always 01.pac/.pcs
...
last costume is always 09.pac/.pcs

Simple.





Skype: ASF1nk



If you can get this fully working with Project: M, my faith and devotion to you will be everlasting and endless. D:


I figured out that the cBliss works with the Fox characters you included, but not with the Mario I added. That's strange. -_-"

FitFox06.pac -> 1.298kb
FitFox06.pcs -> 654kb
Works!

FitMario07.pac -> 482kb
FitMario07.pcs -> 164kb
Freeze!

Also included STGRESULT.pac (named it to STGRESULT_en.pac) but it freezes when the game is over.

btw I still have the Stage Expansion issue. I'm now using the Riivolution.xml you added and changed the path to the .gct-file, but the stages won't appear on the roster.

Why does it cause so many problems for me?  :oshi:

May 30, 2013, 12:25:50 PM #127 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:29:49 PM by Mr.ryuzaki L
can this works with project m rivo xml

that if i use custom1 code set

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 30, 2013, 10:29:13 AM
-Extra slot will probably work, haven't tested. Added 10 costumes to MarioD just in case. You would have to fill in the cosmetics yourselves though.

-You can put any hacks over the new costumes just like if they were regular costumes.
Like I said:
Beeeeeep: You'r hack is bad.
Silent freeze: You're missing files. The game is trying to read them but didn't find them.

-No conflict with Stage expansion.

So yeah, Kit is now at v1.5.
I fixed wario, gave him back his 12 costumes.
I added a Riivo Kit that uses an XML that loads everything like Gecko would
Thanks to blazingflare for saving time on the XML and not having to add each path one by one. xD
Will work on PAL kit next.
And updated OP.

How did I fix Wario?
I made him a new costume offset on an empty space in memory.
This can also be used so characters can have their default costume offsets [skipping over certain .pacs, etc.]
But I have all teams loaded from a certain .pac/.pcs number for the sake of consistency and uniformity. I never liked the original format; it was confusing and with new costume would be even more.
This way is easy to understand:
All character go from 00.pac/.pcs to 09 .pac/.pcs
1st costume is always 00.pac/.pcs
2nd costume is always 01.pac/.pcs
...
last costume is always 09.pac/.pcs

Simple.







thank you sir!

time to test plug and play rels.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: Syeo on May 30, 2013, 11:30:45 AM
Also included STGRESULT.pac (named it to STGRESULT_en.pac) but it freezes when the game is over.

Have you considered perhaps to get the original STGRESULT from your disc or ISO and then use BrawlBox to replace the default MiscData with the one from the cBliss?

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

May 30, 2013, 03:07:46 PM #130 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 03:13:56 PM by Syeo
Quote from: LC-DDM on May 30, 2013, 01:35:23 PM
Have you considered perhaps to get the original STGRESULT from your disc or ISO and then use BrawlBox to replace the default MiscData with the one from the cBliss?
Tried it but same result as always. Didn't work. My suggest was that I forgot to add the icons to the for each color to the sc_selcharacter_en.pac so that the game freezes at the result screen, however, the colors are there, so that's not the problem.

ASF1nk, something I would love (beside the PAL version of the files) is that you put the original Default texture/character over the extra slot in the zip! so its plug in and play! no need to looking just for something you missed or textures to fill up the slot

example you used FitMario00 on the slot 01, 06-09 meaning if you load one of the slots you get original mario unless you replaced the "FitMario06" for example.

I am bad at explaning things but I hope you get the picture I am trying to say
Stupid Tinypic :C

May 30, 2013, 03:31:30 PM #132 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 03:34:21 PM by Kaaoeyi
Alright this does work with usb loaders, idk what I was reading.

EVERYTHING works flawlessly!!  :happy:

Though I've noticed something, when you cycle through a characters costumes (00-09) and not all of the slots have been filled yet with textures or models, you will silent freeze when you choose a stage on the SSS, even if you choose the characters default costume. A little inconvenient, but can be avoided if you don't start from 00 to 09 and go down.

I haven't actually tried every single character yet (only dedede, snake, and ganon), but I'm pretty sure everyone works. Thank you ASF1nk!


does this work with the extra slot
so the extra slot can have 10 costumes?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 30, 2013, 03:39:57 PM #134 Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 03:43:12 PM by Miacis
Quote from: pikazz on May 30, 2013, 03:16:12 PM
ASF1nk, something I would love (beside the PAL version of the files) is that you put the original Default texture/character over the extra slot in the zip! so its plug in and play! no need to looking just for something you missed or textures to fill up the slot

example you used FitMario00 on the slot 01, 06-09 meaning if you load one of the slots you get original mario unless you replaced the "FitMario06" for example.

I am bad at explaning things but I hope you get the picture I am trying to say
^ That is actually a really good idea. It's a bit of tedious work, but it would make things so much user-friendlier for everyone.

And even better for avoid confusion would be to put generic, distinguishable textures in the new slots. And by generic, distinguishable, I mean literally Bucket-Filled red/green/blue/white/black/pink textures.
(Though that would take a bit longer to prepare.)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.