cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote
What to replace to use your own CSS/SSS/Result
Yes you can use your own CSS/SSS/Result with this.
Always be wary of your filesize limits:
sc_selcharacter.pac = limit 3.79 MB
sc_selmap.pac = limit 1.14 MB
Here is what to replace:
sc_selcharacter:
-char_bust_tex_lz77 [CSPs]
-MiscData[90] [StockIcons]

sc_selmap:
-MiscData[40] [StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer1_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer2_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer2_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer2_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]

ASF1nk.
Shouldn't this be;
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer2_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer3_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer4_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]


having random freezes at SSS using Riivolution? Well, I think I know why. When you select your characters on the CSS, you'll notice the light on your Wii will change from a pattern to flashes, meaning Riivolution is loading a file. If you don't let the file load, you get a freeze. If you let the light return to its streaming pattern, it will load.

This has been 100% consistent since I noticed it. Anyone willing to test?

Quote from: Moblin on June 04, 2013, 08:43:53 AM
This has been 100% consistent since I noticed it. Anyone willing to test?

I don't know if you're right, but I sometimes pressed the start-button as fast as possible, because I wanted to know the same. Nothing froze. It's just strange that some characters freeze randomly and in the next round it works.

For example 8bit Mario vs. 8bit Link vs. 8bit Kirby froze, and in the next round it worked.

Quote from: blazingflare on June 04, 2013, 08:32:08 AM
ASF1nk.
Shouldn't this be;
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer2_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer3_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer4_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]

yea that is what i assumed he meant when i installed cbliss xD

Yeah mine does that too , I also use riivolution
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Is there a project M compatible version of this? Or do I just need to add the codes listed here to my current Project M .GCT?

Quote from: Syeo on June 04, 2013, 09:03:17 AM
I don't know if you're right, but I sometimes pressed the start-button as fast as possible, because I wanted to know the same. Nothing froze. It's just strange that some characters freeze randomly and in the next round it works.

For example 8bit Mario vs. 8bit Link vs. 8bit Kirby froze, and in the next round it worked.

I use Gecko and im having the same issue. At first play it freezes but after a few restarts of the game, it works. Curious

I've tried both loading through P:M and just Gecko and I get freezes every time I go to the SSS, even with plain, normal, unreplaced textures like 00 Mario and 00 Link. I think I might just have to start over from nothing again because I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I've tried it about ten different times and nothing has changed.


June 04, 2013, 07:03:44 PM #309 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 07:14:17 PM by Choppasmith
Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 04, 2013, 04:35:22 AM
Problems

4 marios in the same match freezes after it ends, even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd.  3 , 2. or 1 marios dont freeze
4 yoshis freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
3, 2, or 1 yoshis dont freeze
4 diddy kong freezes before the game start. even if the chars loads from the iso or the sd
3,2, or 1 diddys dont freeze
3 marios and 1 yoshi, freezes.. sometimes
erased moddified selmap and tried again, same issues

Then I thought that I F---d up my iso, so I loaded the game without codes, and I didnt had any problem
and then I thought that I F---d up my selcharacter and selmap files, so I used CBLISS 1.5 default ones.. beeeeeeeep again

I want to try with CBLISS 1.1 codeset. I was happy with that codeset, I want to test with it
I tested with It. and I have the same Issues, well I want to test with CBLISS 1.1 KIT, not just the code..
i Tested CBLISS 1.1 codes ONLY, and it CBLISS worked with no ISSUES, ussing and not using CBLISS 1.1 kit

the colors or order are not relevant.. it just beeps when 4 copies of the chars i mentioned ar in  game, or after the match ends in the case of mario

I used normal and custom stages.. I have the same issues ..
i had tested 10 characters, the ones that I mentioned have issues only

Im using CBLISS 1.5

EDIT:

I FOUND THE REASON OF MY FREEZING ISSUES, after I tested FPC 3.5.3 with CBLISS 1.1 codeset.. My game frozee in the marios yoshis and diddys matches again... so my conclusssion is..

FILE PATCH CODE 3.5.3 is not compatible with CBLISS codeset...
well I can finally die.. lol




Sooo.... you're saying using cBliss 1.1 works? I'm a little confused by what you wrote.

I just tried the 4 Mario setup myself and I get a "loud" crash as the match ends. Tried it with both 3.5.3 and the included GCT with the standard FPC. Crashes both times. Even tried adding other files from the Brawl ISO like fitmariospy and fitmarioentry. Nothing.

EDIT: If you see this ASF1, using Gecko here.
EDIT 2: And yep, I do have your stgresult.pac in the stage/melee folder.

I've updated the iso tool with the character copying batch so it now copies the pikachu/jiggz/sonic spy files, just in case anybody cares.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Not that it really matters much for everyone else, but I started over with just the basic Project M 2.5b and rebuilt my card from scratch. I don't know what I did different from the first time, but I've got it working pretty well now. Haven't tested everyone yet, but Fox and Capt. Falcon work flawlessly, so thanks ASF1nk for something awesome that I was worried would never make it into the game! (Had to make sure I at least got it working first. :D)

can someone help me set up mine? it having stage freezing issues i cant even play the levels
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

Did the kit I posted help anyone at all?

i dont use dolphin i use my wii XD
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri