cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Maybe some freezes are being caused because SD needs a slow.. and efective.. format.. not my case, but it can happen

June 06, 2013, 06:06:30 AM #346 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 06:13:26 AM by ASF1nk
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 04, 2013, 02:19:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dolphin Debug is beast, right?
It got me into coding.


Quote from: Moblin on June 04, 2013, 08:43:53 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My initial guess as well, though I haven't been able to fully test it.


Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 05, 2013, 07:51:51 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Solo and specially Classic mode DOES work.
Classic mode is the sole reason you must have the stockicons for the CSS.
Other modes like Boss battles will freeze if you have a bad uncompressed .pac file.


Quote from: blazingflare on June 04, 2013, 08:32:08 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oops...

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 05, 2013, 05:01:52 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
This is why you must extensively troubleshoot something before saying it doesn't work.

Quote from: MrUnusual on June 06, 2013, 12:01:39 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What this guy said
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Allav866 on June 06, 2013, 12:08:01 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Jigglypuff still only loads hats from a second ModelData[0] from Purin02.
The right way to do Puff hats, is to import them straight into the Jigglypuff model.
Here is a Puff hat done right.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20327

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot to post the updated codes for PAL so here they are:


New Wario's own Costume offset [12 Costumes] [ASF1nk]
07200d34 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars][PAL][ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
000013FF 00000000
000013FF 00000000
13FF0000 13FF13FF
00000000 00000000
00000000 13FF0000

Costume Color offset FIX [ASF1nk] [PAL][ASF1nk]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000
00000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v2 [ASF1nk] [PAL][ASF1nk]
04456180 80456054
04456190 80456054
044561a0 80456054
044561b0 80456054
044561c0 80456054
044561d0 80456054
044561e0 80456054
044561f0 80456054
04456200 80456054
04456210 80456054
04456220 80456054
04456230 80456054
04456240 80456054
04456250 80456054
04456260 80456054
04456270 80456054
04456280 80456054
04456290 80456054
044562a0 80456054
044562b0 80456054
044562c0 80456054
044562d0 81200d34
044562e0 80456054
044562f0 80456054
04456300 80456054
04456310 80456054
04456320 80456054
04456330 80456054
04456340 80456054
04456350 80456054
04456360 80456054
04456370 80456054
04456380 80456054
04456390 80456054
044563a0 80456054
044563b0 80456054
044563c0 80456054
044563d0 80456054
044563e0 80456054
044563f0 80456054



Though this codes will soon become outdated...

----

I will be adding the P:M tutorial to the OP since most people seemed to miss the posts a few pages back.

I will also be adding a POLL regarding the new update codes.
This codes will be customizable to an extent.
But I need to use a default order for the release of the new codes.
cBliss Unified which is the current costume order I have where ALL characters go from 00 to 09 and load their team colors from 01, 02, and 03.
and
cBliss Default which is the vBrawl default costume order, with characters using their defaults as a team color etc. This last one will needed a redo of ALL the cosmetics though. <_<

Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on June 06, 2013, 06:06:30 AM
Dolphin Debug is beast, right?
It got me into coding.

My initial guess as well, though I haven't been able to fully test it.

Solo and specially Classic mode DOES work.
Classic mode is the sole reason you must have the stockicons for the CSS.
Other modes like Boss battles will freeze if you have a bad uncompressed .pac file.

Oops...
This is why you must extensively troubleshoot something before saying it doesn't work.
He means that on Classic mode when you get to the stage where about 20 of the same character start spawning from the top; It will load from the 10 costumes.
NOT that you can have 10 characters fighting on the screen at the same time.

What this guy said
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jigglypuff still only loads hats from a second ModelData[0] from Purin02.
The right way to do Puff hats, is to import them straight into the Jigglypuff model.
Here is a Puff hat done right.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20327

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I forgot to post the updated codes for PAL so here they are:


New Wario's own Costume offset [12 Costumes] [ASF1nk]
07200d34 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars][PAL][ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
000013FF 00000000
000013FF 00000000
13FF0000 13FF13FF
00000000 00000000
00000000 13FF0000

Costume Color offset FIX [ASF1nk] [PAL][ASF1nk]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000
00000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v2 [ASF1nk] [PAL][ASF1nk]
04456180 80456054
04456190 80456054
044561a0 80456054
044561b0 80456054
044561c0 80456054
044561d0 80456054
044561e0 80456054
044561f0 80456054
04456200 80456054
04456210 80456054
04456220 80456054
04456230 80456054
04456240 80456054
04456250 80456054
04456260 80456054
04456270 80456054
04456280 80456054
04456290 80456054
044562a0 80456054
044562b0 80456054
044562c0 80456054
044562d0 81200d34
044562e0 80456054
044562f0 80456054
04456300 80456054
04456310 80456054
04456320 80456054
04456330 80456054
04456340 80456054
04456350 80456054
04456360 80456054
04456370 80456054
04456380 80456054
04456390 80456054
044563a0 80456054
044563b0 80456054
044563c0 80456054
044563d0 80456054
044563e0 80456054
044563f0 80456054



Though this codes will soon become outdated...

----

I will be adding the P:M tutorial to the OP since most people seemed to miss the posts a few pages back.

I will also be adding a POLL regarding the new update codes.
This codes will be customizable to an extent.
But I need to use a default order for the release of the new codes.
cBliss Unified which is the current costume order I have where ALL characters go from 00 to 09 and load their team colors from 01, 02, and 03.
and
cBliss Default which is the vBrawl default costume order, with characters using their defaults as a team color etc. This last one will needed a redo of ALL the cosmetics though. <_<



I never said that CBLISS doesnt work  -_-, I said first that CBLISS and  FPC 3.5.3 dont work together , But the problem was FPC 3.5.3 only, so I shall repeat, CBLISS works flawlessly x3, FPC 3.5.3 is the problem, If people are experiencing freezes with CBLISS and FPC 3.5.1, maybe that people need to format their SD in the slow way x)

ASF1nk any chance there is  a pack with the codes using 10 costumes+ssbm/64 stage expansion+the extra character slot(mewtwo/roy) all in one?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 06, 2013, 06:56:30 AM
I never said that CBLISS doesnt work  -_-, I said first that CBLISS and  FPC 3.5.3 dont work together , But the problem was FPC 3.5.3 only, so I shall repeat, CBLISS works flawlessly x3, FPC 3.5.3 is the problem, If people are experiencing freezes with CBLISS and FPC 3.5.1, maybe that people need to format their SD in the slow way x)
format the sd card in the slow way?...... :srs: what are you talking about? FAT format?
i thought that is the only format that would work... is there another that is better? i would much rather load longer and not freeze... :srs:

Quote from: Carnage on June 06, 2013, 07:07:43 AM
ASF1nk any chance there is  a pack with the codes using 10 costumes+ssbm/64 stage expansion+the extra character slot(mewtwo/roy) all in one?
I can make one for you, do you next want Roy and Mewtwo one slots or alternate colors included and are you using a wii or dolphin?

About the poll: You should keep the order like it is now. I really like it, now I can easily make an order how the characters should appear in the CSS, that's something I missed.

Yeah, just keep the costume order cBilss uses,
wouldn't wanna have to redo/reorder all my csp's and file names again.  :(

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on June 06, 2013, 09:43:59 AM
format the sd card in the slow way?...... :srs: what are you talking about? FAT format?
i thought that is the only format that would work... is there another that is better? i would much rather load longer and not freeze... :srs:

Not the fast format I mean

I recommend you keep the order as is. Nothing like having FitMario/Ness/ROB 01 to make some nice team colors for.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

June 06, 2013, 04:34:24 PM #355 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 04:46:18 PM by GanonZack
Finally I got working the Extra character slot with cBliss, but with some minor issues, it doesn't show Roy's icon, name or CSPs on the CSS, instead it shows Marth's.
Also, I'm still getting random freezes after going back to the CSS when a match ends, but I guess that is related to something else.
Anyway, you should point out on the extra character slot thread or here that one of the codes needs to be extended in order to the cBliss to work with it (the Roy over cloned Marth one)

Keep it as is. It also makes replacing the cosmetics much easier, knowing that the slots are in order.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: MrUnusual on June 06, 2013, 01:59:43 PM
I can make one for you, do you next want Roy and Mewtwo one slots or alternate colors included and are you using a wii or dolphin?
im using wii with gecko and i would tank you alot if you could make the pack with the ssbm/64 expansion on the vault+ the 10 costumes for every char and agfan mewtwo on the extra slot, any models/textures filling in the 10 extra costumes will do  since i will probably replace them all later :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 06, 2013, 05:53:26 PM #358 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 05:59:30 PM by DarkFire
Wii + Riivo + CBliss = Freeze...

I didn't put the others hacks yet... Is that wrong?

EDIT : I mean the FitCharacter07 etc...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 06, 2013, 07:13:35 PM #359 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:15:13 PM by Syeo
Quote from: DarkFire on June 06, 2013, 05:53:26 PM
Wii + Riivo + CBliss = Freeze...

I didn't put the others hacks yet... Is that wrong?

EDIT : I mean the FitCharacter07 etc...

If you choose Mario, you have to put ALL pacs and pcs into the fighter/mario folder. Same goes for everyone else, or it won't work. That was mainly my problem.
So you have to put FitCharacter00.pac & pcs - FitCharacter09.pac & pcs in the folders. Only for the characters you play. If you just play with Mario and Luigi, you need all files for them.