cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Mine only crashed once with a certain group of characters and it crashed again when I tried the same characters a second time. Otherwise, it's been perfect.

this is just a thought the next update that you come out with many different sd cards packs as possible like a rivo  folder and a gecko with all the codes for the stage expasion or no stage expasion just so code are properly done and people just have to replace colors with the character like i said it doesnt have to be done i just feel it would be easier for a lot fo people who want this so theer isnt anymore people saying something messed up if you know they work you wont get many complaint of people saying what did i do wrong and such
i have a new site click here to check it out
http://mrhalloweencreations.wix.com/-unkownkokiri

For some reason, cBliss doesnt work for me. I added all codes (except File Patch Code... because i had that a long time ago.. my file patch code is version 3.5.1 made by PW) and i did all the file renaming correctly and the .pac and .pcs's are different file sizes but it still wont work. I even put the sc_selcharacter.pac in my common5.pac (like replaced the old one inside the file) and all my csp's were 128x160. I got passed the selection screen of characters and stages. But when i select a stage with a cBliss model/texture... it freezes without a beep.

Quote from: jasonvalle22 on June 08, 2013, 02:37:27 PM
For some reason, cBliss doesnt work for me. I added all codes (except File Patch Code... because i had that a long time ago.. my file patch code is version 3.5.1 made by PW) and i did all the file renaming correctly and the .pac and .pcs's are different file sizes but it still wont work. I even put the sc_selcharacter.pac in my common5.pac (like replaced the old one inside the file) and all my csp's were 128x160. I got passed the selection screen of characters and stages. But when i select a stage with a cBliss model/texture... it freezes without a beep.

selcharacter and selmap must be on common5. both, and selcharacter and selmap must be  on menu2 folder -_-,

Quote from: shadowXtreme on June 08, 2013, 03:17:11 PM
selcharacter and selmap must be on common5. both, and selcharacter and selmap must be  on menu2 folder -_-,
that depends on rivo and gecko

gecko doesnt need them on comon5 but needs them on menu2 folder and rivo i think it only needs comon5? not sure never used rivo, but with gecko you dont need common5 at all, atleast i never had one on my sd
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 08, 2013, 05:10:35 PM
that depends on rivo and gecko

gecko doesnt need them on comon5 but needs them on menu2 folder and rivo i think it only needs comon5? not sure never used rivo, but with gecko you dont need common5 at all, atleast i never had one on my sd

Oddly enough when I first did this I had it only in my common5 and it worked fine while running on Dolphin which runs on gecko. But I was experiencing random freezes before the fight started, so I moved the selcharacter to the menu2 and the same thing kept happening.
Still haven't tried it on the wii but im gonna do so next.
Not really expecting an answer from anyone, I just wanted to throw out some possible problems.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Got another freeze: Falcon, Pit, Charizard, and Marth on Port Town AFTER it ended this time. That and Falcon, G&W, Sheik, and Peach are the only two freezes I've had.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 08, 2013, 06:51:15 PM
Got another freeze: Falcon, Pit, Charizard, and Marth on Port Town AFTER it ended this time. That and Falcon, G&W, Sheik, and Peach are the only two freezes I've had.
Maybe it's something with Falcon...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Bakuz (KC) on June 08, 2013, 07:23:11 PM
Maybe it's something with Falcon...

Maybe he's just so awesome, the game can't handle him all the time. XD

Stange thing (for me at least): I can load the extra characters just fine when I'm solo, but if I do more than just me, the game freezes when the next person enters.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*facepalm* I shouldn't have said anything. Now I'm getting random freezes both before and after matches. Not a ton of them, but I didn't have any until now, and I haven't really changed anything either, at least not anything that affects gameplay. I've only added some of my own new CSPs and I would think that would only crash it at the CSS, right?

Huh. I've done a little more testing loading characters from the new slots and haven't had freezes. It seems to freeze at complete random.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 08, 2013, 08:19:29 PM
Stange thing (for me at least): I can load the extra characters just fine when I'm solo, but if I do more than just me, the game freezes when the next person enters.
That's the same I mentioned earlier. My friends came by to play Smash and it froze more than usual. Strange. I can play with 3 computers and it doesn't freeze, but it does with 3-4 players.

Quote from: Mochtroid127 on June 08, 2013, 08:23:52 PM
*facepalm* I shouldn't have said anything. Now I'm getting random freezes both before and after matches. Not a ton of them, but I didn't have any until now, and I haven't really changed anything either, at least not anything that affects gameplay. I've only added some of my own new CSPs and I would think that would only crash it at the CSS, right?
Try exporting sc_selcharacter.pac to your menu2 folder and delete it from your common5.pac. Maybe the filesize is too large. Had the same problem when I changed the icons for the custom stages in sc_selmap.pac. Or one of your CSP is larger than 128x160 (just a guess).

Quote from: Segtendo on June 08, 2013, 08:33:18 PM
Huh. I've done a little more testing loading characters from the new slots and haven't had freezes. It seems to freeze at complete random.

Could it be after you cycle through enough costume slots? Im starting to see a pattern with mine where it frequently freezes after selecting a stage when I cycle through the costumes a lot, and a lot when I cycle through even just one set of costumes, though if I pick my color and enemy quickly it normally works.


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

June 08, 2013, 11:43:19 PM #404 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 07:53:15 AM by Szasz
m22k are your offset labels in the same order as Asf1nk's?

for example..:

04455460 81200D34 = mario?
04455470 81200D4C = DK?
04455480 81200D64 = link?
04455490 81200D7C = samus?

---

also m22k, as your codes seem to be the most optimized for P:M, do you also have a version that retains asfink's css ordering? I originally wanted the brawl default (mario00=red team), but reordering every portrait seems a little daunting.