cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Thanks, that file patch is in my SD ever since 2010 XD

I'll give it a try ASAP... And if it still freezes I'll start to replace my files
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I'm wondering something, ASF1nk...

I just recently added cBliss to my codeset, but the extra costumes silent freeze after I pick a stage. And yes, I tested this with a character for whom I installed extra skins (my King Cold PSA over Ganon), But when I use normal skins, that are already there without cBliss, they work A-1. Could anyone tell me why it's freezing even with the skins installed and double-checked?

The original codes are unstable, it's been said a few times already  :-\

Use my cBliss Tool to update your codes, they should not freeze after that.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 03, 2013, 03:18:24 PM
The original codes are unstable, it's been said a few times already  :-\

Use my cBliss Tool to update your codes, they should not freeze after that.

Naaaaaa.
He is issue is clearly that he didn't replace ALL the costumes, it isn't the codes.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on August 03, 2013, 06:14:05 PM
Naaaaaa.
He is issue is clearly that he didn't replace ALL the costumes, it isn't the codes.

Well, he said they were installed and double-ckecked...

Unless... he isn't using both pac and pcs files? Tabuu, are your costumes in both pac and pcs?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 04, 2013, 02:15:28 AM #650 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 02:30:20 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Okay, maybe I didn't clarify.

a) I'm using M2000's mods of your codes,
b) yes, I have both pac and pcs. It's a habit I got into because I like using hacks in single player anyway.
and c) I even tried selecting a costume using player 2, in order to bypass the Random icon so it wouldn't select a vacant slot. Example, I tried to load FitGanon09.pac/pcs with default (00) Yoshi.

Maybe you forgot the files in /info/portrite related to the battle portraits... If it's not that, I have no clue...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 04, 2013, 03:00:15 PM #652 Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 03:33:08 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Nope, M2000, that's not it either. I copied every interface file from the ZIP and all.

Maybe I WILL just try using your cBliss Tool.

EDIT: Just tried the cBliss tool with editec GCT. Even that, it refuses to load the extra costumes. :/

Send me your gct and I'll see if anything's wrong with it. If it works fine for me, we'll discard the problem is with the gct.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 04, 2013, 10:46:34 PM #654 Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 10:52:50 PM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Sent.

I'm going to keep installing skins and trying different stuff with cBliss tool in the meantime.

Edit: OK, I've tried everything I could think of, and it still consistently freezes. I use Riivo with Stage Expansion.

Ok, the codes you sent me worked fine in a USB loader, I had to add the file patch code to make them work for me.

If you're using riivo, maybe the problem is with your xml file. You have to declare the files you're trying to read. If you got the xml from the cBliss package, that should be fine. But if you've changed it recently for some reason, then your game won't read the new costumes, and the game will crash.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 06, 2013, 08:49:21 PM #656 Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:43:03 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
Okay, thanks. I'll try with the new XML, I noticed I hadn't changed it. But I took a look at it and noticed that it doesn't include paths to the new costumes. Which XML do you cBliss users use?

EDIT: Ok, I officially give up. Nothing works...

I'm having trouble setting up cBliss with CEP 5.4. Anyone have a working setup they can upload?

Quote from: galaga4991 on August 08, 2013, 04:42:30 AM
I'm having trouble setting up cBliss with CEP 5.4. Anyone have a working setup they can upload?
Same here, except for P:M 2.6.

Oh, and hi, Galaga!

August 11, 2013, 02:29:07 AM #659 Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 02:32:13 AM by Mewtwo2000
I've said it many times already, you should try my cbliss tool. It really makes things easier, at least with codes.

If it's menu things, then it's a matter of downloading the cBliss files and modifying them with the stages part and stuff.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial