cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Do you have the slots in use in your card? If not, there's your problem.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on October 04, 2013, 11:10:56 PMDo you have the slots in use in your card? If not, there's your problem.

so I have to have the files existant on the SD??

like I said, I'm not loading the non-existant costumes in brawl.
but that shouldn't make it freeze :/

it happens when selecting the stage... it just loads constantly...
I can still power the wii off normally and go to the home menu and all...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

What did I JUST say? You NEED to have them existing if you want the game to load properly. No costumes, no loading. Simple as. You don't even need to go over to a slot that doesn't have a costume set.

Look around somewhere in this thread for a placeholder pack.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

alright... sry

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Is there a way I can use cBliss for only one specific character and not all the characters?
Ex. Only Yoshi to have 10 c-slots, and the rest of the characters to have normal c-slots.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega-Zack Fair on October 13, 2013, 07:24:43 PM
Is there a way I can use cBliss for only one specific character and not all the characters?
Ex. Only Yoshi to have 10 c-slots, and the rest of the characters to have normal c-slots.
I'm not sure, but I think it's possible via M2000 last program for cBliss code...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

im having problems getting my cBliss to work. I named every file correctly, put every needed file in their proper folders (the PT FS files and Peach Entries), I put the common5 file in the system folder, crossed my 't's and dotted my 'i's; yet whenever I start an actual match, the game does a silent freeze. my training mode matches work just fine. what am I doing wrong? my only theory is the info.pac file. is regular one compatible with cBliss, or what else am I doing wrong? (and yes I tested all the skins I want in).

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

can I use any STGRESULT.PAC with cbliss ?

Quote from: Silver_Arrow-X on November 01, 2013, 09:03:47 PM
can I use any STGRESULT.PAC with cbliss ?
yes. mine works fine with it.

on a different subject, it was my info.pac file that messed with it. 391KB is its size limit, and adding to it to ensure it works with the other characters for cBliss will increase the file size. that's the only letdown, but renaming songs and characters, as well as a character's symbol, is not as big a priority. in fact its the bottom of my list.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

how about tourney mode? Am I able to choose the new colors there?

Tourney mode is never really used, so I'm doubtful anyone would bother testing for it.

Has anyone got this working with P:M2.6b? I had a functional 2.5b and 2.6 cbliss build, but I can't get Bowser's extra slots to work.

I used m22k's cbliss program, and imported miscdata 90 and 40 for selchr and selmap respectively, as well as the four "pat-selmapchr" files for selmap and a char_bust_tex from m22k that retains the brawl order of portraits.

Overall, I'd like to see either all of the necessary information on the op be included in the txt file in the download or vice versa. Setting up cbliss requires a large checklist, and bouncing back between one's browser and the notepad as a well as brawlbox and every thing else makes organization more difficult than it has to be.

I heard the next beta of Project M will have their own version of cBliss.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 05, 2013, 12:27:22 AM #732 Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:45:20 AM by Szasz
They will have extra costumes, but I've only heard from an unreliable source that characters will have 7 slots, and in all of my builds, I only expand the wardrobe for about a third of the cast.


yarrrrr

Based on my own testing, and from what I'm hearing from others, P:M2.6b Bowser and cbliss are not compatible.

They are. But I guess you're missing the Giga Bowser files. Extra costumes for Giga Bowser need to exist in order to load Bowser flawlessly in Project M.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

November 06, 2013, 04:55:52 PM #734 Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:58:07 PM by LC-DDM
Quote from: Segtendo on November 04, 2013, 11:49:24 PM
I heard the next beta of Project M will have their own version of cBliss.

You mean not-cBliss, AKA Masquerade.

Quote from: Szasz on November 04, 2013, 07:28:06 PM
Tourney mode is never really used, so I'm doubtful anyone would bother testing for it.

Has anyone got this working with P:M2.6b? I had a functional 2.5b and 2.6 cbliss build, but I can't get Bowser's extra slots to work.

I used m22k's cbliss program, and imported miscdata 90 and 40 for selchr and selmap respectively, as well as the four "pat-selmapchr" files for selmap and a char_bust_tex from m22k that retains the brawl order of portraits.

Overall, I'd like to see either all of the necessary information on the op be included in the txt file in the download or vice versa. Setting up cbliss requires a large checklist, and bouncing back between one's browser and the notepad as a well as brawlbox and every thing else makes organization more difficult than it has to be.

Excuse you, I use it a lot. And it crashes on tourney while using cBliss.

...and besides, isn't P:M going to have its own variant? I doubt using this will be necessary any time soon for those people.

And no one said it was going to be easy.

Post Merge: November 06, 2013, 04:58:07 PM

Quote from: Szasz on November 05, 2013, 12:27:22 AM
They will have extra costumes, but I've only heard from an unreliable source that characters will have 7 slots, and in all of my builds, I only expand the wardrobe for about a third of the cast.

Yeah I don't see 7 slots happening. 8 is more likely - 4 normals and 4 alts, where each number pertains to the default color, and the red/green/blue variants.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.