cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
They do have configs, just take their config file template and remove their name from it so it only has the ID. Then do the edits from there. I did this when I used BrawlEX.

um so where do i download the riivolution pack?
Justin Davidson

What If i were to say hmmm....... Give only one character 10 Slots?

Use cBliss Tool, and uncheck all the characters except the one you want to give the 10 slots. Update the gct and you're done.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

This tool looks great. I have the japanese version (RSBJ01), does anyone know if this works with that?


Quote from: HeartlessSeph on August 16, 2014, 04:02:18 AM
They do have configs, just take their config file template and remove their name from it so it only has the ID. Then do the edits from there. I did this when I used BrawlEX.
Do you mean, mke a clone, go into the fighter config, remove the clone name and replace it with Mario (if I wanted to do this with Mario) then change the ID (on the file name) to Mario's I'd?

So... what would I do if I just wanted to download some of the cbliss skins?

Can anyone give a quick rundown of what i would need to make a raw PM 3.5 set compatible with the cBliss tool? Would I just need to add in the CSPs, BPs, RSPs and stock icons and let the tool do the rest or are there complications using the current version of the tool with 3.5?

I'm not using any other hacks (stage expansion, etc.) I'd like to know if this is even possible before I subject myself to the headache of trying to make it work. Thanks in advance for any advice!

The current version won't do well with 3.5, but I'll update it soon to make it fully compatible.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Is there any way to add just one costume?  I really can't fill 165 costume slots with new outfits and cloning defaults would take forever, mess with random costumes, and mess with Wifi...

What is the progress on updating cbliss for PM 3.5? As you know a lot of characters now have alternate costumes that they themselves have different team colors for each. Wouldn't cbliss cause a lot of problems with these characters. Will we still be able to use those alternates in team battles? I don't think you should require that FitCharacter01-03 be used for the team colors. This requires that people rename tons of their files to accommodate that. It's especially annoying for characters that use their default as a team color. Now we have to waste another texture slot to remedy that, defeating the purpose of cbliss.

Using cBliss Tool you can have the same costume order as in Project M. The version for PM 3.5 hasn't been released yet though.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

What's with the "16" in the title and vote?  Is there some expansion to cBliss that allows for 16 slots per character or is it just some inside joke I missed?  It's been in the title forever but I've not been able to figure it out.

That instead of 10 I could of made it 16. :P
Skype: ASF1nk