iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

may i request a Princess Peachy version of it? where the glow is a bright pink with a royal colour scheme?

i think you know why i'm asking for this. with CBliss and all it's not too much to ask i think
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 25, 2013, 08:15:24 AM
may i request a Princess Peachy version of it? where the glow is a bright pink with a royal colour scheme?

i think you know why i'm asking for this. with CBliss and all it's not too much to ask i think
you can take the images and edit it or tell me in detail what and where any color you want added can go.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I've used your Other M Samus a few days ago and there is something I've been meaning to ask you: are you using the original Metroid: Other M textures or have you edited them yourself?
I do not mean to offend, but the textures on you hack have a IDK rusty look to them.
I have compared your hack and Brawl Samus and that shiny look just isn't there, you know what I mean?

Maybe that is just your personal take on the hack, but I felt like commenting on that as it is quite noticeable in game.

Other than that, it is really great to see how you are making progress on your hacks and I'm really glad you are moving on with them.
Still looking forward to Young Samus release! ;)

Quote from: Thyrus on August 27, 2013, 02:01:09 AM
I've used your Other M Samus a few days ago and there is something I've been meaning to ask you: are you using the original Metroid: Other M textures or have you edited them yourself?
I do not mean to offend, but the textures on you hack right now look, IDK, rusty?
I have compared your hack and Brawl Samus and that shiny look just isn't there, you know what I mean?
Don't let the textures fool you. They were edited to make the model resemble her SSB4 appearance which actually looks very good imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

@Chaos_Knight: IMO the edited texture could use some more work, SSB4 Samus has a much more subtle look to her armor. I mean, concerning such "rusty" effect I have mentioned.

Again, maybe it is just a personal take on the hack. That said, I'd like the opportunity to use that hack and unedited textures.

i edited the textures myself and is going with the ssb4 look. that's why i said any feedback is welcomed so i know what needs improvement.

before messing with the textures i will try different metals material/shader because i am currently using the spec map material/shader with only one type of texture applying to both. that's not how the spec material work but filesize won't allow more textures. so going with another metal material/shader will probably give it the look you prefer while keeping the textures how it is.

here is a comparision of the original and my edited textures.

     

if you still want to try the original let me know. i tried them just a few seconds ago and it doesn't look right because of the materials and shaders.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I wasn't aware that you were still working on different material and shaders, iwantgames. Then I'm sure we can expect some good adjustments to the look of Samus (:

And yes, I'd like to try the original textures still, if you don't mind. Just out of curiosity really.


the Royal Colour scheme is basically this
The parts that are yellow if you can make are going to be White. Her visor as well a greyish Royal "Gold".
Shoulders and Thigh Area a ligher shade of pink
For Arm and Shins+Knee+Boot the same colour of pink.
the Red parts or the Helmet and Jutting out parts of the armor should be White.

pretty much it. i thank you for doing this.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Your textures are too detailed. as thyrus said, she looks too "rusty". Just don't make them D grainy.

September 06, 2013, 02:38:04 AM #144 Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 04:19:33 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Thyrus on August 27, 2013, 06:19:53 PM
I wasn't aware that you were still working on different material and shaders, iwantgames. Then I'm sure we can expect some good adjustments to the look of Samus (:

And yes, I'd like to try the original textures still, if you don't mind. Just out of curiosity really.
will get them to you soon

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 28, 2013, 12:17:49 PM

the Royal Colour scheme is basically this
The parts that are yellow if you can make are going to be White. Her visor as well a greyish Royal "Gold".
Shoulders and Thigh Area a ligher shade of pink
For Arm and Shins+Knee+Boot the same colour of pink.
the Red parts or the Helmet and Jutting out parts of the armor should be White.

pretty much it. i thank you for doing this.

will do it soon

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 29, 2013, 12:14:18 PM
Your textures are too detailed. as thyrus said, she looks too "rusty". Just don't make them D grainy.
will edit them soon

AND SOON



Yesterday i got bored and started an import. after optimizing he should be ready.

DEADPOOL
(deadpool game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


should work with the psa currently on the vault.

will also do wolverine from the game as well.

auto rig is acting up for link, as soon as it works he should be released after tweaks because of the auto rig.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Aw yeah. I've been waiting for someone to import that Deadpool model.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

will release deadpool as a v1 without all the extra stuff added(machine guns and stuff). i will then do wolverine from the game as a v1 without a few things(expressions and stuff). i will update the hacks with added items. effects and recolors will be included with the v1(reflective and stuff).

i will also import the gun, grenade, and sword from the deadpool game over the stuff used in the psa. i will not include the psa because i don't have permissions, instead i will provide the models and textures so you can replace them yourself.

pretty much what v1 will look like
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Keep the ammo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 07, 2013, 03:41:56 AM
Keep the ammo.
ok

does anyone know someone that will or can make a psa for ryu over marth

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on September 07, 2013, 06:34:47 PM
does anyone know someone that will or can make a psa for ryu over marth
What Ryu are you talking about specifically? Street Fighter? Ninja Gaiden? I know there is a Ryu PSA over Falcon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509