iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Looks like a lightning bomb! It's really cool man! Keep it up!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

thanks, also i don't have previews but i finally got around to fixing the holes in the knee and elbow joints that distracted a lot of you.

also i will make three different versions with three different chest plates for the suit. one is the original used in other m, the current one i am using, and one that resembles samus' power suit design from other metroid prime games. i will keep the look of the suit that i have now and just import & replace the chest plates. here is an old pic i have that shows all three.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



Quote from: Nanobuds on July 26, 2013, 05:37:26 PM
You're such a baller.
:vyse:

EDIT: Nanobuds is it ok if I send you samus for the transparency visor, I don't know when I will do it but if you receive a pm from me it will be for that problem. do you want collab or credit because it's just not working for me and I don't think I will be able to solve it.


SAMUS PROGRESS SUIT 1
(ORIGINAL CHEST)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SAMUS PROGRESS SUIT 2
(GRAVITY CHEST)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SAMUS PROGRESS SUIT 3
(POWER SUIT CHEST)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


BB pics, in game previews later

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Yeah just send her my way whenever you want. I'll help collab.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2013, 04:57:08 PM
Yeah just send her my way whenever you want. I'll help collab.
ok I will, thanks

SAMUS PROGRESS TEXTURE EDIT
(texture edit)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SAMUS PROGRESS DASH ATK
(gif & in-game)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That texture looks pretty good in-game. Though her chest and helm seems a bit too red imo.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well, what you can do is trying to turn the arm for hiding the blackball thing... And for the foot, I guess you know what to do.
Looks really good in game! Just... do you plan on making the original recolors (like brawl recolors etc...) or custom ones? Curiosity ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 31, 2013, 01:21:16 AM
That texture looks pretty good in-game. Though her chest and helm seems a bit too red imo.
yeah i have to fix both of those they use the same added metal textures as the gun. i was just testing it. i will lighten it some.

Quote from: DarkFire on August 01, 2013, 12:45:16 AM
Well, what you can do is trying to turn the arm for hiding the blackball thing... And for the foot, I guess you know what to do.
Looks really good in game! Just... do you plan on making the original recolors (like brawl recolors etc...) or custom ones? Curiosity ;D
i have brawl original and custom recolors planned and it won't take long to do since all costumes use the same exact textures.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames




SAMUS PROGRESS ANIMATION
(wait animattion)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SAMUS PROGRESS RECOLORS
(CUSTOM RECOLORS)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


(BRAWL RECOLORS)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

why havent you rigged the hand yet?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.