iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


The Wii U Samus doesn't have the new csp, bp, css icon and stock!

Are you still working on these? I read you don't feel motivated enough to do more Brawl mods, and since modding Smash 4 is almost just as advanced, I imagine you just moved on (from modding in general). I was hoping for the updates on the Hyrule Warriors stuff. I'd like to help (if there's even a way I can), or at least know if you are going to finish these. Great work man, I hope you've already found the motivation, or at least feel happy.
I've been making mods for more than 4 years and I still can't make anything that's worth the time.

October 01, 2016, 10:26:08 AM #813 Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 10:29:52 AM by iwantgames
hey guys,

I'm deciding to call it quits, I know I said that I would finish all of the mods that I announced/started and I wanted to but it's just not happening. There's a huge limitation to wut u can/can't do and the models/imports that I want to do require too much work. there's also the fact that this whole time I've been making mods for the community and not myself, I haven't even been playin the game.

Anyway, for those of you who have sm4sh, have it setup to use mods, and might be interested in wut I make. I have a link to my sm4sh thread below. right now I don't have any decent pics to show on the thread, i'm working on the last part of the importing process (material editing, bug fixes, and menu assets). current mods that I am working on are 3ds commercial samus[Texture], other m powersuit samus[Import/vertex], young samus[import], young zss[Import], evil ryu[import/vertex], classic ryu[import], and beard ryu[import/vertex]. I have a bunch more planned but not started. probably won't post there again until I have some good in game screens of them.

Temp Sm4sh mod thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77621.msg1365537#msg1365537

I would like to thank everyone here for supporting and following me, really appreciated u guys and your kind words

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



and I blame dis guy ^

I has a few mods dat r finished dat I haven't gotten around to compiling and releasing. after I get them out i'll go ahead and lock the thread.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Here is one of the mods that were finished and needed compiling: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=213789


Hyrule Warriors Legend Toon Link Released



Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ah! Mini Link, I'd forgotten about this-- Thank you so much for releasing it, I love it!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

July 03, 2017, 03:04:43 AM #819 Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:08:59 AM by iwantgames
Hey guys! Decided to comeback. Is Anyone still hanging around here? Asking to see if I should continue posting here. know a lot of people moved to discord. I joined a few servers and am currently thinking about making my own for sm4sh/Brawl stuff.

If anyone is here and will be watching the thread let me know so I can continue posting here and if you preferred I make a discord let me know. will poll here, twitter, and smashboards to see if I should make one. if you do vote, just vote on one of the three pls.

smashboards: https://smashboards.com/threads/iwantgames-projects-returning.370082/page-18
twitter: Below in signature

Quote from: Lillith on January 07, 2017, 05:36:20 AM
Ah! Mini Link, I'd forgotten about this-- Thank you so much for releasing it, I love it!
no problem, hope you enjoy(ed) it.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Well, I'm still here. ...somewhat.
i doubt i'm enough to convince you though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

wait so your thinking of returning to the Brawl modding scene? cool

Quote from: Lillith on July 03, 2017, 03:58:28 AM
Well, I'm still here. ...somewhat.
i doubt i'm enough to convince you though.
I can still post here for you. was asking because if I was going to be the only person posting here than there wouldn't be any point in posting

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on July 03, 2017, 12:20:36 PM
wait so your thinking of returning to the Brawl modding scene? cool
I am returning, gonna finish up my old stuff and make some new stuff as well.


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ah, you don't have to if you don't want to-- I would still be able to keep up with your Smashboards thread... although wouldn't really be able to post anything there due to no account and lazy.

Entirely up to you, though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

July 10, 2017, 04:45:07 AM #824 Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 04:52:34 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Lillith on July 04, 2017, 06:31:52 AM
Ah, you don't have to if you don't want to-- I would still be able to keep up with your Smashboards thread... although wouldn't really be able to post anything there due to no account and lazy.

Entirely up to you, though.
Alright! will post here so if you have any feedback or criticism you can post them. Also for others who may be only members here.

here are my current projects(3)

Awakening Marth Revamp/Port



- Port of my Sm4sh version
- Now uses exalted awakening falchion
- New original recolors
- More optimization


Awakening Roy (Beta)



- Early port of Sm4sh version


Awakening Ike (Beta)



- Brawl Exclusive

Roy and Ike still require a lot more work. Have lots of things to model, afterwards I have to vertex them to properly fit their sm4sh/brawl proportions. Then I can focus on detailing/finishing all of their textures and rigging/importing.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames