iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Is it okay if I can give some ideas for character imports? I've got some really great ideas.

Quote from: E-scope12 on April 12, 2016, 09:01:02 PM
Is it okay if I can give some ideas for character imports? I've got some really great ideas.
sorry but no, i'm done with modding. been done for a long time now, i'm still here to finish up whatever I announced/started.

toon link progress



still working on the mouth material/shaders but he has specs and all dat stuff. i'm also doin shader textures again becuz they only take a few clicks to make. i'll provide PSDs incase anyone wants to make physical recolors for render, csp, etc. they need some tweaking but the images below are some examples of the shader recolors that I will be using for toon link. (last 2 also include his 2nd and 3rd weapon classes. the models got corrupted while doin shaders/materials so I only have BB pics)



weapon class 2



weapon class 3


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Oh. I didn't know that. Where did you get that Toon Link model?

quick question, are there gonna be 3 different versions of toon one for each weapon class, or are sertent costumes gonna have sertent weapon classes? ether way is fine i'm just ceiruos


Quote from: E-scope12 on April 26, 2016, 05:41:50 AM
Oh. I didn't know that. Where did you get that Toon Link model?
It's Hyrule Warriors Toon Link (DSX8 gave it to me)

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on April 26, 2016, 02:36:25 PM
quick question, are there gonna be 3 different versions of toon one for each weapon class, or are sertent costumes gonna have sertent weapon classes? ether way is fine i'm just ceiruos
3 different versions

Quote from: ManikDX on April 27, 2016, 02:15:00 AM
Nicely done my friend!
tanks

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



^

I fixed the alt costumes, but I only took a pic of one of them


gotta reimport the above costume cuz I forgot to fix the normals on the shield, after dat I just need to do recolors and find out why he display weirdly on Wii consoles.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

forgot to post these but here are some more recolors, just waiting on my testers to see if the wii texture problem is fixed for him. if it is then I can finalize him and move on to HW sheik/Zelda.






Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

ok so you have Vio, A Link to the Past, and Triforce Heros Green, cool, now sorry for all the questions but are you going to do Triforce Heros Red and Blue? are you going to use custom Shadows? can you tell us how to make custom Shadows? (i want to fix PMs Outset Links shadows so the hat isnt there) again sorry for all the questions.

yeah, will be doin red and blue triforce hero. just not showing them cuz they r the same as green, just a different main color.

for shadows u have to replace the shadow model in the pac/pcs, it's in one of the modeldata. I won't be replacing his shadow model. I haven't done it for any of my imports, so I see no reason to start now. it's easy to do, I just don't feel like doing it.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

ive tried to replace the shadows but i couldnt get actual shadow textors to load

it's probably done through the materials/shaders, idk. haven't done one b4

also, toon link problem is fixed. will return to him soon-ish, working on something else atm.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames