iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 07, 2016, 04:17:53 PM
Can people not quote large posts in their entirety and learn how to snip posts?
sorry about that, i didn't think to do that



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


  • Improved Zero Suit Samus Model
  • Improved Other M Paralyzer
  • Expressions
  • Moving Eyes
  • Final Smash Eyes
  • Shader Recolors
  • Alternate Costume (Young Samus)
  • Improved Shaders/Materials
  • Specular Materials
  • Glow Materials
  • Metal Materials

Feel free to give feedback!

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

downloaded to test it. slight lag in bigger matches, but given the quality of the model, it's understandable.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

thank you for taking the time to test it for me. i'm planning to update her again to further improve her paralyzer. I noticed that it has some weird shading and metal materials. if I can get her lagless than I will also include that with the update.

I also have time for a mod. i can work on the other m samus pack (there will be no more interruptions in-between hyrule warrior characters) or I can work on hyrule warriors and randomly stop to work on samus (could be before I get to the hyrule warrior character u want)?

up to u guys, will splatoon for an hour / hour and a half before checking back.

I asked here and smashboards. if you want, tell me on both, higher chance for u to get what u want

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Hyrule Warriors, iff'n you please. I needs me some good Zelda content for my build.

still need my ganondorf... even if he is least prioritized, i can wait.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

yeah ganon will be the last thing I do unfortunately

Hyrule Warriors won as expected, to ease into them I decided to start with toon link. the only images I have are the old ones I took in 3ds max



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i'll have some in game images after I touch up the rig and smooth out his face mesh. after those two things i'll probably send him out for lag testing. I haven't optimized him at all and his poly count with one gear is around 13k. each gear have similar poly counts so each version should be near 13k. so he should be lagless, if he does lag I can easy optimize him since he hasn't been optimized at all yet.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

forgot to post progress on tink



will continue and finish him next week after my test

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That Toon Link looks so beautiful
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!

Quote from: iwantgames on April 02, 2016, 05:04:36 AM
forgot to post progress on tink



will continue and finish him next week after my test
Thats a Very Clean looking Toon Link. Very Good Job my friend!



a fine model, but how smooth does it run in brawl?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: SylveonPlaysSSB on April 02, 2016, 02:11:54 PM
That Toon Link looks so beautiful
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 02, 2016, 06:38:15 PM
Thats a Very Clean looking Toon Link. Very Good Job my friend!
thanks

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 02, 2016, 10:27:57 PM
a fine model, but how smooth does it run in brawl?
should be lagless, he has 11k of poly. i sent him to a few people for lag testing but i haven't gotten any news back. whenever they tell me something i'll let u guys know.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on April 03, 2016, 02:09:16 AM
thanks
should be lagless, he has 11k of poly. i sent him to a few people for lag testing but i haven't gotten any news back. whenever they tell me something i'll let u guys know.
11k? wow thats impressive, how did you manage that on the wii u model textures?

Quote from: LinkTahuterasuSpirit on April 05, 2016, 06:38:41 PM
11k? wow thats impressive, how did you manage that on the wii u model textures?
11k is the default model count. i haven't done any optimizing.

I also just got feedback and for some reason 4 of them causes slight lag, so I gotta optimize him. it shouldn't take long to do since I haven't done any optimizing yet.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames