iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: iwantgames on June 05, 2013, 12:26:10 AM
CSPs 1 and 2 with recolors
click on both spoilers to compare them

csp1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


csp2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also can someone test one or more or one of each of them in game for me and tell me what it look like and give feedback. my wii u keeps freezing and failing to load the stuff and I am tired of it. it's not broken or messed up it's just keep giving me problems, doesn't even to go smash stacks.
Of the CSPs? Sure, I don't mind. Would you like screens (if I use Dolphin to test)?
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

yes screens would be nice, I can use them in submission. could you also test the model and make a video to use for my submission, you can also give feedback for me to improve her. some problems I am already aware of and will improve in an updated version, v2. I could pm it to you when I am done. I will pm you a few recolors to use in video too and if you want I could collab or credit you, whichever you prefer.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

If my laptop was strong enough I'd make a video, but unfortunately video making is beyond me (outside of a crappy clip of a phone recording).

I can still test things for you, and if I recall, there's a member here who is willing to take video for stuff. I'll ask with him when I'm done testing. I'll still try and get you something decent though.

If you want to credit me, whatever you decide is fine. As far as I'm concerned, I'm just providing a minor service to help speed up your awesome stuff.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

June 07, 2013, 11:53:52 PM #18 Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 06:59:12 PM by iwantgames
okay thanks Shun_One.

more progress. FS and moving eyes done.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


few things left before v1 release

also have alternative costumes for varia samus (ZOOM IN TO SEE BETTER)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


-first is original, nothing new  

-second is an other m inspired powersuit, this was the original model they planned on using, resembles her power suit from other Metroid prime games I'm guessing.

-third is the actual gravity suit that was used in other m along with the effect of a purple cloak.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

June 13, 2013, 06:06:34 PM #19 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:11:07 AM by iwantgames
varia samus progress
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


June 13, 2013, 07:32:26 PM #21 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:11:42 AM by iwantgames
RECOLORS




just made it in BB from the models. more than likely to be the recolors and CSPs I include for the character
will look the same in game but a little darker and reflective/shiny texture

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Wow, I tried multiple times to get the MOM Samus model to line up with Brawl Samus's bones properly, but never quite got it.

I did, however, get the materials to match up with how the model looks in MOM pretty closely, if you're interested.

June 15, 2013, 06:46:51 PM #23 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:12:22 AM by iwantgames
VARIA'S PLANNED
MOVES/ANIMATIONS


Gamma
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Pretty cool. You could show them off better by making a GIF in BB.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 15, 2013, 08:08:36 PM #25 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:12:55 AM by iwantgames
they are not done yet I just did the first frame to show off the pose and what it will do in game as well as what's planned. will do a few more as well.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

She doesn't have any spec maps in Other M, but ok whatever good luck then.

June 20, 2013, 02:17:06 AM #27 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:13:21 AM by iwantgames
OP update, check project 2 spoilers.

link might not be finished until after v1 for zss and varia release.

EDIT - I may just release varia, 3ds keeps crashing every time I work on zss so I have to save after literally everything I do so her progress is slow.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

I've been waiting for someone to do Villager Link. Also, are you going to do like a proper SS Link? The current one has him left-handed but his hair is wrong. It's been bothering me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

June 24, 2013, 10:26:11 PM #29 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:34:23 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 20, 2013, 02:59:30 AM
I've been waiting for someone to do Villager Link. Also, are you going to do like a proper SS Link? The current one has him left-handed but his hair is wrong. It's been bothering me.
yes, different hair texture and right handed.

more on samus progress.

previous version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


newer version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

skyloft link progress.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames