iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

September 15, 2013, 03:15:24 AM #165 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 03:18:29 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: Black Boo on September 13, 2013, 02:29:15 PM
Lookin schway bro. Wish this had been done in time for the Injsutice contest.
me too, but there was only one submission. I would have submitted whatever was completed before the deadline if more people had submitted something.

EDIT: RYU HAYABUSA



sorry for horrible pics but he works in game now. there are a few things I still have to do before release.

-finish rig
-effects (transparency and shine)
-something (suit is very dark in-game)
-texture edit (restore textures to original size a little because i optimized)

will have to go through the same thing with deadpool. fusion samus will need some optimizing to I think. it works in game but freeze after I attack. it's below the filesize limit and my other samus filesize.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ryu Hayabusa looks great, and those pics arent that bad.

You should do a Sheik version too.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 18, 2013, 08:01:12 PM #168 Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 08:02:25 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: DanteNo on September 17, 2013, 11:22:56 PM
Ryu Hayabusa looks great, and those pics arent that bad.
thanks

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 17, 2013, 11:26:30 PM
You should do a Sheik version too.
ok, I did marth because he is rel ported over a lot of characters so you can use him over an unwanted character and still have others. also planning on doing the female ninjas from the game as well. will do them on a few characters, trying to find different characters for all of them to go on.

their are 3 female ninjas, if anyone that plans on using them have a preferred characters to place them over you can let me know. these are who they will go over unless someone else say something. not the best person but I will place them over marth so they can be over an unwanted character, sheik since that seems like a better fit, zss maybe-idk. all on each character.

as for deadpool and fusion suit trophy samus they are below filesize but freezes. had the same issue with ryu and after I optimized him some more he started working. after I optimize them some more and get them working I will lock poll and focus on the winner and work down to the one with no/less votes. so far

-fusion suit
-deadpool
-link
-ryu

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Both links for Samus and ZSS are down.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 19, 2013, 12:22:34 AM
Both links for Samus and ZSS are down.
I just checked and they are up, it could be just for me because it's mine or it went down temporarily not because of me. could someone try again and let me know

thanks for letting me know

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on September 19, 2013, 03:02:40 AM
I just checked and they are up, it could be just for me because it's mine or it went down temporarily not because of me. could someone try again and let me know

thanks for letting me know

Just checked them and they both work fine for me.

September 19, 2013, 10:51:33 PM #172 Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 03:49:34 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Mochtroid127 on September 19, 2013, 04:50:51 AM
Just checked them and they both work fine for me.
thanks, wasn't me I did nothing.

POLL SO FAR
(EDIT)

fusion
link
ryu
deadpool

ryu almost has the original texture quality and size. working on him cause I am at college. when I get home will continue dead and fusion so they can work in game.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Do you have PSDs for your Samus recolors? I'm trying to make recolors based on Samus' other suits for cBliss (Dark/Light/Phazon/Hazard).

I think I do, but I am moving everything to my laptop so I can work whenever I have free time and am not in class. I have to find them.

also the suits you are trying to do I already did, I just have to edit them so the darks suits aren't too dark and the light suit isn't too light in game. but they are pretty much done, just need edits. might be include in the next update along with the colored charge shot, green jet color, some other recolors, and transparent visor.




brawl dark, phazon, phazon 2, light.

hazard will have to be one of the ones I do by editing the model in max. it will be an edited version of the PED suit I make from the current model I am using. I plan on having all the lights using glow effects.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


DEADPOOL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



RYU
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



YOUNG SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



SAMUS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



ZSS
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



FUSION
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



LINK
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


if I forgot something I will edit or post later

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

didnt you use the wield option since the beggining? thats how I deal with my "generic anime lolis" which are over 20 000 vertices sometimes

hi for ryu haybusa the size of the texture is in 1024 ?

Quote from: Kyouma on September 26, 2013, 03:59:04 PM
didnt you use the wield option since the beggining? thats how I deal with my "generic anime lolis" which are over 20 000 vertices sometimes
no never used that before, will have to try it out

Quote from: agent-s on September 27, 2013, 12:11:38 PM
hi for ryu haybusa the size of the texture is in 1024 ?

no I haven't combined the textures, they are in the size I downloaded them in the largest being 512.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also I think I may do the next update for samus and zss in the vault as v1 to get people to visit thread and give feedback. I will edit it from their to final. I will have it as 1 thing only so that I don't have to go through a long process, a lot of submissions of the same thing, and so everyone I collabed can edit it for whatever reason.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames