iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Holy hell that slingshot.
Can I use that for whenever I get to making that Young Link PSA I'm doing?


The rest of the stuff looks awesome though, looking forward to it all!
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

The items looks so... wow... good job man, you're making some detailed stuff.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I wish you were here when I was still working on my SS Link PSA :srs:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have a running theory that iwantgames likes working on his Brawl hacks so much, he'd prefer to start 3 new projects rather than finish one, because the alternative would be running out of things to do. The thirst is real and her name is Brawlbox.  :laugh:

If you're using Photoshop and want to not blur that hair but get a cartoon-ish/smooth effect, use Filter > Noise > Median and test around.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on May 31, 2014, 08:07:17 AM
Holy hell that slingshot.
Can I use that for whenever I get to making that Young Link PSA I'm doing?


The rest of the stuff looks awesome though, looking forward to it all!
yes, you can use it

Quote from: AkenoS3 on May 31, 2014, 11:01:45 AM
The items looks so... wow... good job man, you're making some detailed stuff.
thanks

Quote from: Tidus on May 31, 2014, 03:08:00 PM
I wish you were here when I was still working on my SS Link PSA :srs:
I was, i just didn't have any of the stuff. if you want to update the psa with some stuff though, you can.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on June 03, 2014, 08:50:06 PM
I have a running theory that iwantgames likes working on his Brawl hacks so much, he'd prefer to start 3 new projects rather than finish one, because the alternative would be running out of things to do. The thirst is real and her name is Brawlbox.  :laugh:
that pretty much sums it up

Quote from: mvit on June 07, 2014, 07:37:14 AM
If you're using Photoshop and want to not blur that hair but get a cartoon-ish/smooth effect, use Filter > Noise > Median and test around.
thanks for the info, but I am not using photoshop yet. I have it, but i am still using gimp

:samus: :link:

GBC found out how to fix samus' chest so more progress can be made on her



also samus looks the way she does because I had to reimport from 3ds max for the fix. so there are no materials or anything applied.

also have more link progress


CLICK IMAGE FOR LARGER PREVIEW

no in game for link, gonna have to do the same thing that was done for samus to link for a few areas.

almost done with the rig, have to re-rig a few areas. then make some edits to some other stuff. all of the other swords and stuff are ready just not visible. only other weapon I have to get done is the clawshot and deku nut over arrow I believe

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

that samus! excellent work. link is coming along nicely as well; i take it the triforce is part of his FSeyes?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Wow nice work IWG! You made his chainmail see through as well huh? Nice touch. Can't wait till these are done.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 07, 2014, 06:30:45 PM
that samus! excellent work. link is coming along nicely as well; i take it the triforce is part of his FSeyes?
Quote from: Naoto-san on June 08, 2014, 03:35:14 PM
Wow nice work IWG! You made his chainmail see through as well huh? Nice touch. Can't wait till these are done.
thanks, and yes the triforce is a part of his fs eyes and the chainmail is see through

I also have two new things pacman and awakening roy. had to take it out of quote code because it was a huge quote, anyway here's pacman

quote:
funny thing is I actually downloaded a model and planned to import it the day pacman was announced on the chat thing, it was before he was announced though. what I was going to do wasn't going to look like the smash 4 ver. then yesterday he was shown on the site and so I started the import. the original eyes looked scary so I decided to do smash 4 eyes. I like the gloves so I copied that. then I decided to keep shoes for my personal build, and because it's only boots I made smash 4 ver.

SMASH 4




ignore the white spots on the eyes. that will not be there. I only textured it white because that area will be transparent, so yellow. if I left the texture transparent the whole thing would be black.

just gotta do expressions and add a line on the gloves

MINE (ALT COSTUME I GUESS)



quote done:

as for awakening roy he is for the smash 3 project http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=63270.0. go if you haven't been. was a secret but I needed help with something and posted it in the WIP thread, since I posted it there I might as well post here. it is currently being worked on by someone else. a brawl version may or may not be made, focus right now is only on a smash 3 version. hasn't been show on the smash 3 thread yet, but I am pretty sure that you will hear of it's release there before you see it here. I will let you guys know when it is released here after I find out about it.




people involved: me, satoshi, shun_one, taiko, and the one working on it now. names in alphabetical order with exception of me and the one working on it now.

I will have more previews of it updated and will tell you guys who worked on it when I get it back. you will also be able to see the new stuff when you see it.

I am still working on my other projects, I am only showing both of these two because they are close to being finished.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


June 13, 2014, 04:53:03 AM #430 Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:54:37 AM by FPS Mega Man
nose is a little long, but a great model nonetheless

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

So many good import on this thread very hype

Quote from: Charby on June 13, 2014, 09:00:01 AM
So many good import on this thread very hype
thanks
Quote from: FPS Mega Man on June 13, 2014, 04:53:03 AM
nose is a little long, but a great model nonetheless
gonna do that edit later, thanks

more progress, expressions










gotta do some more so that it looks and works well on sonic

ALSO HAVE ANOTHER ALT

MRS. PAC-MAN





still needs some work and extra stuff done

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

btw, who's this over?







*crosses fingers for sanic*

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

He said it in his post. Its over Sonic.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.