iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I know the wait time on your imports tend to steer over in to the "forever" category, but any chance you could do Skyward Zelda/Shiek after you're done with Link? Or even Demise/Ganon, they have imports already but I know for a fact you would do them great justice.

GREAT JUSTICE

yeah, pac man is over sonic. need to do three more expressions and make the sphere, he will be ready to rig after that. rig for him doesn't look like it will be that hard.

Quote from: RAWRzilla on June 16, 2014, 03:25:00 PM
I know the wait time on your imports tend to steer over in to the "forever" category, but any chance you could do Skyward Zelda/Shiek after you're done with Link? Or even Demise/Ganon, they have imports already but I know for a fact you would do them great justice.

GREAT JUSTICE
thanks for the compliment, not sure I can do the imports justice but I can try. actually planned on doing an import for them but it's wasn't going to be just the SS model. planned on doing an import for them with some design changes. impa/sheik, I plan to redesign to look like hyrule warriors. Zelda will probably have brawl hair like link, depends on how she look. other changes/edits I am not sure about. will have to start working on the model to decide. demise will be demise.

I also finally decided to fix/do DLC sonic eyes.


he is finished, already had recolors made. gotta do one more, it's gonna be four swords purple because I hate doing white recolors. the same goes for SS link. I won't do white, instead I will do four swords purple. may attempt white for a fierce deity link recolor, not sure.

DLC sonic has some clipping, not sure how it looks during regular gameplay because I test on dolphin which lags horribly.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on June 17, 2014, 06:19:11 AM
yeah, pac man is over sonic. need to do three more expressions and make the sphere, he will be ready to rig after that. rig for him doesn't look like it will be that hard.
thanks for the compliment, not sure I can do the imports justice but I can try. actually planned on doing an import for them but it's wasn't going to be just the SS model. planned on doing an import for them with some design changes. impa/sheik, I plan to redesign to look like hyrule warriors. Zelda will probably have brawl hair like link, depends on how she look. other changes/edits I am not sure about. will have to start working on the model to decide. demise will be demise.

I also finally decided to fix/do DLC sonic eyes.


he is finished, already had recolors made. gotta do one more, it's gonna be four swords purple because I hate doing white recolors. the same goes for SS link. I won't do white, instead I will do four swords purple. may attempt white for a fierce deity link recolor, not sure.

DLC sonic has some clipping, not sure how it looks during regular gameplay because I test on dolphin which lags horribly.
2HD4me
He looks really good! Gotta download it fast!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Hey, this may sound like a no-brainer, it's about awakening Roy, do you plan to give him his bandana?

Quote from: iwantgames on June 17, 2014, 06:19:11 AMthe same goes for SS link. I won't do white, instead I will do four swords purple. may attempt white for a fierce deity link recolor, not sure.

You can check my SS Link Hack to see if I had uploaded a Fierce Deity costume for him. If I did, you can use those textures if you want.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 21, 2014, 06:26:33 AM #440 Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 06:27:54 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Rogue AkenoS3 on June 17, 2014, 08:25:01 AM
2HD4me
He looks really good! Gotta download it fast!
thanks
Quote from: Dan from Onett on June 18, 2014, 01:29:58 AM
Hey, this may sound like a no-brainer, it's about awakening Roy, do you plan to give him his bandana?
yes
Quote from: Zed on June 19, 2014, 04:14:10 AM
You can check my SS Link Hack to see if I had uploaded a Fierce Deity costume for him. If I did, you can use those textures if you want.
I would but the textures are kinda different now. really don't feel like re adding or redoing the stuff I did. but thanks anyway.



replaced the white recolor with this one, not to good with doing white recolors without it being too bright. the same will be done for SS link. anyway he should be uploaded very soon, just gotta do something before I release him.

as for pac-man, he is almost done too. he has an edited boneset. wanted to keep pac-man's proportion and not make him look weird by giving him Sonic's. don't have in game preview but here is some more pac-man expressions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


Quote from: Varia31 on June 23, 2014, 10:40:34 AM
Any progress on Wii U Samus?
just texture work to do, mainly the areas with perforated metal




Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Could you consider making Pac-man over PM Wario as well?  Methinks Wario's bite attack and general punches/barges would fit Pac-man well, and Pac-man also releases gas in balloon form (I remember seeing a gif of him deflating and releasing brown gas), so it could make sense with his fart.

Quote from: iwantgames on June 27, 2014, 03:03:17 AM
just texture work to do, mainly the areas with perforated metal



Ahhh, excellent! Looking forward to seeing her released. :D


Quote from: iwantgames on June 27, 2014, 03:03:17 AM
just texture work to do, mainly the areas with perforated metal

[spoiler]


So much want this new Samus...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Juken on June 27, 2014, 06:03:24 AM
Could you consider making Pac-man over PM Wario as well?  Methinks Wario's bite attack and general punches/barges would fit Pac-man well, and Pac-man also releases gas in balloon form (I remember seeing a gif of him deflating and releasing brown gas), so it could make sense with his fart.
I may try wario later, but right now I am only focusing on doing a sonic version so that I can get to all the other projects and stuff I announced or showed previews of.

Quote from: Varia31 on June 29, 2014, 12:13:11 PM
Ahhh, excellent! Looking forward to seeing her released. :D
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 29, 2014, 04:11:33 PM
samus looks great!
Quote from: Jibril AkenoS3 on June 29, 2014, 05:20:19 PM
So much want this new Samus...
thanks.

also three things are close to being released soon. wii u samus, pac-man, and sonic link DLC. I have been playing the wii u a lot so I barely worked on anything. plan to mod this upcoming week so hopefully I do mod and I get all three released.

samus - finish textures, finish gun animation, recolors

pac-man - minor model touch-ups, and one slot animations over sonic. talked to snoopy and he will try it for me, so after I finish the touch ups he told me to send it to him. I already did his recolors. black, normal, blue, green, red, and normal (difference between red and original is glove colors, may make another recolor and use original as red)

sonic link DLC - put together a folder and release, and test for minor errors

after those three I will move onto SS link and other m young samus. link had a problem so I am going to re-rig him. nothing was lost he just freeze after selecting a stage, so I am going to try and re-rig.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



here are the recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


THUMBNAIL IS VAULT LINK



also here is pac-man's progress



shoe alt pac-man
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


recolors for both versions are finished, just not showing them now.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Nice job on these. Pac-man's lookin nice.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.